Master talk with Violet/Lucy

(Violet walks in the guild and Gramps looks straight at her. He tells her to come to his office. Violet walks in Gramps office)

Gramps- I assume you already know why I called you here.

Violet- Yes

Gramps P.O.V

I put a barrier around us so nobody can hear us. Luciania why did you come back to Fairy Tail ? How did you know it was me Gramps , she asked? Because you are my granddaughter, I know you better than anybody else. I know you came back as Lucy then you left and came back again with your true identity but you cover up so nobody would know. But Gramps I am not bad I just couldn't control my powers and emotions, she said while crying. You can take off your mask Luciania you don't have to be afraid around me. ( She then takes off her mask and looks at me with her red and blue eyes.) Now look here you can stay at Fairy Tail but you have to keep your mask on at all times got it and do not take it off because I don't want the guild scared of you. And Luciania I forbid you to use dark magic , demon slaying magic and The Deadly Devil magic got it. Yes sir she said. The only time I want you to use it is when necessary and don't use your dragon force or dragon art form ok . She nods and leaves my office.

She might be telling the truth on how she changed. I should give her a chance after all I did give Laxus a chance.

*Downstairs at the bar*

Natsu P.O.V

( I walked over to the bar were Violet was and sat down)
Hey Violet what you doing? Nothing much, she said. ( I keep on wondering who Violet is . Is she like somebody the guild know or heard of . Is she Jellal and Zeref the ones that had bad history or is she just afraid to show her identity. Like her eyes are red and blue  and I keep wondering if I seen her somewhere before. Then Lisanna walked over and said hi.)

Hey Lisanna how you doing? Well, you she asked? Good. You wanna go on a mission Natsu she asked? Sure why not. ( She then walks away.) You know she likes you right Violet asked? No why and how do you know she likes me? Because one I read her mind , two she asked if you wanted to go on a mission with her and three she's been your childhood friend and from the stories you tell me , she likes you. Wow I didn't know you could figure that all out. But who was your dragon? Elemental -chan why? Because you use different elements and you have red and blue eyes. It's because while I was learning magic it had effected me in some ways she said. But how I asked? Well you see when I was learning , some of the elements had effected my body parts, she said. Like what, I asked? I said to much she said.

( Then Violet walks away)

Violet Mind P.O.V

Just when I was about to tell Natsu something I thought about what Gramps said and I . I was telling him to much so I decided to walk off.

Natsu Mind P.O.V

When Violet walked off I knew something was going on. Like Violet is so suspicious ,
she doesn't show her face , her eyes are red and blue , I don't sense that much magic from her and yet she could take me , Gray, Erza, Wendy, Sting, Rogue, Laxus, Jura, Mirajane, Gajeel, Lisanna, and Elfman down. I wonder who has that much power to take down powerful wizards like her..................................Zeref.🤔