Day 5 of the Grand Magic Games

Pumpkin Man P.O.V

The last challenge was all the guilds go against each other.
They were set out then I said GOOOOOO!!!!
Violet P.O.V
Fairy Tail standing there for five minutes both teams. Took off first one was Rufus and Violet
First master said to go to Rufus because he was the one who would attack everybody at once. I went to his location and that was the library. He saw and he said I was hoping I'd get you he, said. Oh you  are Rufus, I said? Yes , he answered. I'm in the wrong place because I don't have time to be fighting a memory maker in fancy clothes, I said. How many memory makers have you fought he asked? Almost over ten of them , I answered. I threw a Earth Rock at him then turned into lighting. Rufus saw the rock but not the lighting. I came out of nowhere and stared using lighting balls to kick and punch him. He memorized it  that was just what I was hoping for. Then threw cold water at him then he memorized it and that's what I was hoping for. He then pulled out a sword with water and lighting fixed but it takes a whole lot of magic to control that spell. He then tried to use it but he didn't have that much energy and used a lot of it the I side kick him right it the face so hard that his mask and hat came off. I took his mask and hat and put them on. He looked at me and I asked what was my name? I said Violet. And some of the memory makers were just like you Ru-Fus  . I ran and saw Laxus and Ivan my blood farther. Me and Laxus both said Ivan. He said, my own children .
The judges P.O.V
Well this looks like this will be a family fight.

Gramps P.O.V

Noooooo.

What's wrong Gramps, Romeo asked me?
You see that man right there Romeo with the mask. Yes sir, Romeo said. That's Laxus and Violets father. Everybody in the booth looked at me in shocked . So that's why the judges say this is a family fight? Yes.

Violet, Laxus, and Ivan P.O.V

Violet- Well I see you haven't changed a bit.😒
Laxus- I couldn't agree more.😤
Ivan- I want be going easy on you two .😡
Violet & Laxus- Look at each other and then nod. We both punch the ground with lighting and ran towards Ivan and punched him.  Nothing didn't happen. 

Ivan - I came towards my children and punched them real hard then us my metal magic and hit them.

Laxus - Violet let's do it, and she had nodded.

Laxus and Violet- Hold hands and there was a red and blue spark was glowing and it was lighting. And it was getting bigger and bigger and they hit it at Ivan and knocked him out.

Ivan- Once they hit the lighting at me I was down and I thought this armor would keep magic from going in. My own children knocked me out.

Judges P.O.V

We got some other twin dragons in the house.
Yes Laxus and Violet defeated there own farther by combining there magic  power together and making a big lighting ball.

Nobodies P.O.V
Laxus ran into Orga
Natsu ran into Sting
Minerva ran into Erza
Rogue ran into me and Gajeel
Milliania ran into Chelia
Kargura ran into Mirjane
Juvia ran into Flare and the others were down.
It was down to Fairy Tail Team A and Team B
Violet use her magic cuffs and made Team B faint.

Pumpkin Man P.O.V

Fairy Tail Team A win.
After that Team B had to do what we asked for one day.
They had got there trophy and money and put up the Fairy Tail sign. Our guild did the same thing and everybody else around them.
We went to the bar and celebrated and other guilds came. The king had threw them a beach party and a banquet.