Yoonmin #1

top: Yoongi; bottom: Jimin

Jimin finally had some down to himself for a little bit. He had a long day of photo-shoots and choreography. But he was the only one to stay back home while the rest went out to eat because he was tired and needed to be alone for a bit. As he laid there on his bed, he was on his phone looking at pictures of the new pastel sweater releases. The only person who knew that he was gay was Hoseok, he was the one who you could trust with secrets. He was like that older sister that you could tell drama, secrets, and problems to. He also knew that Jimin had a crush on Suga...but he would never tell him. Little did Jimin know, Yoongi already knew that he liked him. He just never said anything about it. Yoongi liked to tease him more than anything.

Jimin's POV:

I was laying in bed listening to BlackPink, looking at some new sweater releases. Pastel colors are a must when it comes to sweaters. I'm stuck between the baby blue and the light purple woven one. I screenshotted both so I can show Hobi later when he gets home so he can help me decide. I laid back further and started to think about Suga. 'Oh my god' was all I could think...that man is a god. There's no other guy in the world that could compare to Min Yoongi, no doubt about it. Every time I look at him, my eyes go straight to his lips, even if he notices I can't help it. His eyes, his gummy smile, his untraceable skin...everything! I love it he lays down because my eyes, yet again, tend to wonder...down. You can see his slight abdomen underneath his shirts, and down lower you can always see a slight bulge. Which I'm guessing can't be a boner every time...but I'm okay with that. Sometimes I think he notices my every moment and does something to turn me on. But, I also kind of doubt it because Yoongi can't be gay...right? Yeah...he can't be. Anyways, back to Yoongi. I really wish that someday I would have the strength to go up to him and just touch him...all over. I want to feel him against me, rubbing me, inside of me...ugh! I could already feel a boner coming along and since I am the only one home, I was going to release tension...yet again. I moved my phone off of my stomach and put it under my pillow so I don't have to worry about hitting it or falling off the bed. I wanted to tease myself a bit like I always hoped Suga would, by rubbing myself slowly through my clothes until I can't handle it anymore. With that, that's how I started, slowly teasing myself through my pants making my dick grow in size. I let out soft moans, thinking of Yoongi. I rubbed a little faster each time and arched my back slightly.

Yoongi's POV:

"Hey guys, I'm gonna head home so I can finish up on my new mixtape.", I said pointing towards the house's direction with my thumb. "Okay. We'll probably be there in a few hours. We're gonna finish up here and walk around town a bit.", Hoseok replied. I nodded and started to head that direction. It shouldn't take that long to get to the dorms.

* <-----> *

"When I get to the house, I'm gonna tell him and go finish my mixtape.", I mumbled to myself. After about 4-5 minutes of walking around the blocks, including of having to stop and look either direction of the intersections, I was walking up to the front door of the house, fumbling with my keys. Unlocking the door, I heard little, soft moans escaping one of the rooms. I raised my brow, smirking knowing it was Jimin. I shut the door quietly behind me, setting the keys on the table. I was gonna walk through the hallway to find him but he suddenly let out a desperate moan of my name. 'Min Yoongi'...it kept playing in my head as I started to get a boner myself. I kind of wondered what it would sound like coming out of his mouth and now...I needed more of it.

Jimin's POV:

Grasping onto my hair with my left hand, still teasing myself through my boxers now with my right, I was getting close. Panting, biting my lip, and letting out louder moans than before, I didn't want to start stroking myself until I really needed it, I was about ready anyhow. 'Min Yoongi', slipped out of my mouth on accident but I didn't care. I wish he was the one teasing me right now. As I was getting ready to slide my hand down my boxers, I felt someone else's remove mine and pinned it to the side while they started to slowly rub me. My eyes shot open and saw Suga...right there in front of me biting his lip with...a blush? I couldn't believe it...was anyone else home?! I couldn't think anymore...I lifted my legs a little higher and arched my back again. He went even slower than when I started. I went to move his faster with the hand that was gripping my hair, but he grabbed it too and pinned both hands above my head. He stopped and I whined in desperation. Yoongi started to move above me, separating my hands slightly to make himself more sturdy. He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine and started to grind. I threw my head back and moaned. He attacked my neck, sucking and biting the sensitive skin. More moans poured from my throat into his right ear. I wanted to tease him a little so I licked down his jawline and bit his earlobe.