Vmin #1

top: Taehyung; bottom: Jimin

They way their bodies move together, in sync and graceful. Waltzing around the dance studio which is all for themselves that night. Jimin and Taehyung practice and practice their solo together. Even though the two men dancing together as a couple, could be seen from anywhere. How bright their aura shined when they danced together, the flow of water. But every time they danced together, they always seem to ignite something inside, something clicks. They way they look at each other with passion, graditude. The dancers seem to always take a step further every time, more touchy-feely, more sensual. This night, Jimin and Taehyung wanted to give into each other, show each other what they feel. As they twirl, Tae decides to get into it, get more to the point. He dips Jimin to the side, dragging his finger tips up the boy's thigh to his ass, around to his clothed hole, rubbing slowly. Jimin grabs ahold of the back of the latter's shirt, his mouth agape not to let out a sound. As Taehyung retracts the other's body, he kneads the boy's ass, as Jimin's head falls to Tae's chest, his breath getting heavier. Another part in their choreography is for the slightly younger boy to lift his hyung and twirl again. While doing this, Tae rims his hole again with his finger, making Jimin whimper in his ear. Both faces are now a pink shade, making it harder for Tae to control himself a little longer. He then puts Jimin down on the floor getting closer to him until he lays on the floor completely.

Tae between his legs, and body rolls on the correct beat of the music, causing the latter to grab at the floor from the contact. Now Taehyung is grinding purposly to arouse both men. The more he does it, the more Jimin grips, throwing his head back. "Let me hear that beautiful singing voice, mm?", Tae says with a voice lower and heavier than usual. With that, Jimin bucks as Tae grinds harder making the said boy moan slightly, still whimpering. The younger turns them around having himself lay on the floor with Jimin above. Tae gropes one ass cheek leaving the other hand to play around his sweatpant covered hole. "Ah~", Jimin moans ever so slighly again in Tae's ear. This time instead of a shirt, Jimin grips Tae's hair making the latter groan with satisfaction. Tae thrusted into the other's ass making him bounce forward and instinctively put a hand to the floor so he wouldn't fall. So Tae does it again. And again. And again. Each time making the boy yelp louder every thrust. "M-more~"

"More what, Jimin-ah?", Taehyung whispered into his hyung's ear. "Mm~ I need you. More you." He squeaked when the latter leaned up, pulling down his sweatpants over the curve of his ass at the same time. He captured his adams apple with his teeth and lips, a hungry growl erupted from his throat. Taehyung's fingers found Jimin's throbbing hole, rimming it. "Ah~ ahh...", Jimin whined louder. The dominant stuck two fingers to Jimin's lip saying 'suck'. He obliged and grabbed Tae's bigger hand in both of his small ones, sucking while making eye contact. His innocence shining through with his small figure sitting in his lap with big eyes. Tae reluctantly pulled his fingers out of his mouth, rimming his hole again. Jimin hummed and whined quietly, wanting more. Suddenly, Taehyung plunged two, long fingers in, thrusting madly. "AH~ ahh, ah, Tae Tae~, ah!" Jimin lost control, moaning loudly and going limp in the latter's arms. "How bad do you want it?", Taehyung whispers in the boy's ear sensually. Jimin didn't answer for he was lost with Tae's fingers diving in and out of himself. Without realizing, he started to bounce on his fingers needing that contact more, deeper. "I see, that bad, huh?" He takes his fingers out and unbuttons his jeans, Jimin making it to the zipper before him. "My, are we that impatient?", Tae asks as he leans back on his hands watching the said boy pull down his pants and underwear. Taehyung didn't expect for Jimin to go down on him so quickly, though. He lets out a half groan and half moan. Jimin looked up satisfied as his nose touched his stomach, staying there. While like that for a few seconds, Jimin played around. Repeatedly swallowing, lapping his tongue underneath his cock, massaging his balls while moaning. Taehyung has never been so close so fast. With that, he pulled Jimin off by his hair making the latter moan. "Kink, huh?", Tae wondered aloud as he pulled the other's hair again with the same reaction. The younger smirked and made Jimin get off for a few seconds and take his pants off along with his own. Jimin just decided to remove his shirt as well, knowing he'll get to hot. Tae motioned for him to sit back down on his lap, dick standing tall and proud. Taehyung was more longer than thicker but Jimin's fine with it completely.

Jimin spread his ass cheeks lowering himself onto Tae's groin. "Mm, ah~", they moaned in unison. Jimin gripped the other's shoulder's bouncing like he did on Tae's fingers. Jimin started to pant once again whimpering here and there. Soon, Taehyung grabbed Jimin's thin waist bouncing him whilst thrusting. He fell forward onto the dominant with a repeated high pitched ah, ah, ah. Tae then stopped so suddenly for a second, pulling Jimin off and telling him to lean forward onto the mirror. He obliged with Tae leaning over him. "Watch how pretty you are when I pound you." With that, he went with his word, pounding into the smaller. Jimin had to keep strength the best he could leaning his hands on the mirror, watching Tae behind him. Tae yanked his head up by his hair, not to harshly and said, "Not...me, princess...watch -ah- watch yourself.", Tae demended. Jimin diverted his eyes, looking at him self. Red face, panting, moaning, messy, sweaty hair. Is this how he really looked every time he got fucked? As he lost train of thought again, he felt Taehyung push his back further down, hitting his prostate. "AHH! Fuck, right there~ right there! Please~!" It was Tae's turn to obey. With him hitting every time, Jimin went limp and his face met the mirror while his back curled. The younger pushed his back, back down, making sure he hits it. "Harder...", Jimin whimpered and Tae grabbed the latter's arms, pulling them back, thrusting harder. "AHH~ please! Let me-ah!"

"Let you what, baby?", Tae groaned. "Let me...contact...friction...something!" Tae got his point letting his arms go and picking him up with his back still towards him. He still wants Jimin to watch himself climax. With the smallers thighs in both hands, Taehyung walked forward making the inside of his legs and cock, touch the cold mirror. When he repeated his hard thrusting, he made Jimin bounce on him so he could get his friction off of the mirror. Jimin arose his hands starting to play with his nipples. "No touching. Keep on watching yourself, princess." Jimin tried to keep his eyes open, watching his reflection. But he couldn't help but try and look downward towards Tae's cock racing in and out of him. "Oh god, Tae~! Please!"

"No. No -ah- touching." Jimin whined and whimpered at the same time from his demending voice cracking with a moan. "Come on, I know you can cum, baby. Cum for me." Something about Tae's voice then just threw him over, shooting onto mirror in hard, quick jolts. "God, Jimin! Fuck...tight~" Jimin goes into overstimulation begging, "Please! Please, stop! Ahh, god!"

"Hangon...almost..." Jimin's body wracking with much pleasure and need. "...please...I can't t-take it...", Jimin whimpers with a whisper. Finally, Tae fills Jimin up, riding out his high. When Tae slows to a stop, any tiny movement makes the small boy jolt or shake. But Taehyung has to lay down because he felt like his legs could give out any moment. Removing a jolting, whimpering Jimin from himself, he layed the boy down and layed becide him. "God..."

"What? Did I do something wrong?", Tae worried. "Ha, no. Just, so. Damn. Hard.", Jimin said still panting with a devious smirk. Taehyung chuckled and skimmed his hand across Jimin dick purposely, knowing he's still sensitive. "Ah...please..." Tae played a smirk and asked, "Please what?"

"Again."