Jikook #1

top: Jimin; bottom: Jungkook

"That was exhausting!", said an exasperated Jungkook. The boys had just gotten finished with a comeback show in Tokyo and were just on their way back to their hotel. This time, Jimin and Jungkook had to share a room. Last time the boy was with Taehyung and lets just say that things escalated. Same with Jimin and Yoongi. The boys weren't to say they loved just one. Anyways, when Jimin and Jungkook entered their room, Jimin was first to take off his sweaty shirt and plop on the bed. Jungkook only stared and sat down on his bed, finally averting his eyes to the floor in front of him. "Who's taking a shower first, you or me?", Jimin mumbled into the white duvet. The maknae didn't say anything at first until realizing he was being looked down upon. Jungkook was a little startled, not knowing when the elder got up and stood becide him. His cheeks flushed as soon as he realized how close Jimin appeared to be standing next to him. So close, he could feel the heat radiate off of his toned skin. Jungkook's eyes skimmed down for a mere three seconds to his abdomen before looking back up. "Y-you can. I planned on taking one tomorrow morn-morning.", Jungkook choked out. He really didn't want to take one while the elder was awake, so he was going to wake up early tomorrow morning. "Okay then."

Jimin took his usual shower that consisted of taking ten minutes in hot water. When he got out, he dried off while wrapping the towel around his waist loosely, and started to brush his teeth. Once he was fully finished, he walked out to see Jungkook on his phone. Jungkook looked up through the bangs of his hair when Jimin walked out of the bathroom. 'Oh wow...' was all he could think. The condensation of the steam evident on his bare chest, the towel hanging low, and his hair wet and sticking up in various places. Jungkook's face gathered heat from his neck and showed across his cheeks. He stared back down at his phone when Jimin stole a peek at him while walking over to his belongings. As Jimin bent down to grab something from his bag, he smirked knowing that Jungkook would look at least once. He catches the boy doing it all the time anyhow. During practice, walking down the street, at performances. Jungkook's sweatpants started to grow a little tight but not bad enough he couldn't take it. He then locked his phone after setting an alarm and setting it down on the bed side table. "I'm going to go to sleep. Night Jimin-Hyung." Jimin smirked at the remark knowing exactly why he turned over on the bed wanting to 'sleep'. "Good night, Jungkookie~." Like that, Jungkook actually fell asleep while Jimin was sitting in his bed watching some TV before heading there himself.
***
The alarm woke up Jungkook but not Jimin thankfully. He peeked over at Jimin double checking but he knew he wouldn't possibly be up at five in the morning. Slowly getting out of bed, he grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom. He turned on the shower, got undressed, making his way in feeling the warm water run down his back.

Jungkook made his way over to Jimin's bed while he was still sleeping hovering above his hyung. Leaning down on his elbows, he whispered in Jimin's ear, "Wake up, Jiminie-hyung~." Slowly, Jungkook started to rock his hips across Jimin's, making the elder stir in his sleep. "Come on, hyung~." Jungkook went slower to an agonizing pace. Jimin slowly awoke, grabbing Jungkook's hips, guiding him faster. He moaned out quietly, throwing his head back. Jimin watched him with lust and bit his lip groaning in the process. He then flipped them over so the elder could take control. Jimin slid his right hand up the boy's shirt playing his nipples and started to dry hump him. "Ah..ah...Jimin-ah~!" Jimin woke up sweating and looking around frantically. As soon as he noticed it was a wet dream, he plopped back down. But as he rolled over to his side, the duvet brushed is aching boner. Jimin groaned and lifted the blankets seeing his problem and let out an exasperated breath. He heard the shower running and looked at the clock. Smirking, he got up and headed to the bathroom to meet Jungkook in the shower. He manuvered the door quietly and removed his clothing. The eldest stepped in with Jungkook and he gasped, getting ready to scream until Jimin covered his mouth. "Shh, it's okay." Jungkook removed his hyung's hand from his mouth and asked "What are you doing in here?" Jimin stepped closer to the boy until he backed up into the wall. He pressed himself against the younger and slightly moaned when his boner moved across his own. Jimin leaned into Jungkook's neck and blew air on his nape. Jungkook shivered from the contact of cold air hitting his skin. Finally, Jimin leaned into his neck, sucking and biting the sensitive skin. Jungkook was letting out soft moans as he grabbed onto his hyung's shoulders. Eyes shut, Jungkook wanted him even closer, so he grabbed Jimin's chin and forced a rough kiss. Jimin pulled back making Jungkook impatient as he said, "You've got to be patient, baby boy." With that, Jimin finally kissed Jungkook back, groping his ass to make him gasp. There he took his own chance to dart his tongue into the younger's mouth and explore every inch. Their tongue's swirled around each other, making wet noises. Jungkook moaned when Jimin sucked on his tongue. Sliding down to his nipples, he began to suck on his left one first, playing with the other. "Ah...hyung~", Jungkook moaned out. "Mm, moree~!"

"What do you say?"

"Please! I need you to touch me, daddy! Please~!", Kook whined in desperation. Jimin smirked at his choice of words and grabbed ahold of his cock, squeezing gently. "Please...", the boy said barely above a whisper, squeezing his eyes shut. Jimin started to slowly pump saying, "Beg for it." Jungkook now grabbing at the wall behind him started. "Please touch me. I need you to make me cum, daddy. Please, please, please~" Jimin stopped what he was doing completely and said, "I'll be right back, don't touch yourself or you will be punished." Jungkook bit his lip and nodded. Jimin got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him to go get his bullet vibrator from his bag. When he came back, he noticed Kook moaning again. When he pulled back the curtin a bit, he saw the boy grinding against the wall. "Bad boy."

"But- ah...daddy! I'm not touching myself- ah~"

"But you're pleasuring yourself without my permission." Jungkook moaned and then he was forced back from the wall and bent over slightly to suddenly feel a vibrator against his tip. "Ahh! Daddy that's sensitive! Ahh~" Kook's body was starting to tense up. Jimin knew last time that they messed around like this, that Jungkook couldn't take the vibrator for long. "Please-ahh~! T-take it away!" That only made Jimin shove two fingers in Kook's hole, thrusting quickly. "Hahh! Jim-" He was cut off by cumming and his body started to violently shake. The boy grabbed onto the wall in front of him to steady himself a little. What Jungkook didn't know that Jimin also brought his cock ring with him as well. But that was for use in a little bit. Jimin leaned him further down and shoved his tongue in his hole, still thrusting his fingers. "Ah~ hyung! Wait please!" But Jimin continued and added a third finger, placing the vibrator on his tip again. "Ah~ I c-can't! Ah...ah!"

"Just take it." Jimin growled and Jungkook whined and tried to control himself. "Ahh~ daddy...close..." Before he could cum again, Jimin slid the cock ring on him and he whined, "Ah! No, please! Take-ahh~! Take it off!" Jungkook then had a dry orgasm, his body shaking again. "Ahh~!"

"I will when you are rewarded. I want you to cum for me again." Jimin stood up taking the vibrator away but still fingering him, he smirked at his current state. "You look so fucking hot right now." He slid his fingers out letting Jungkook have a short breath before shoving the bullet vibrator in his ass and turning him around to pick him up. Jimin slid the boy on his cock and pushed him against the wall, grabbing his wrists and pulling them towards himself to make him arch his back. With that done, Jimin thurst inside him at an inhumanly fast pace with the vibrator inside him. "Mmahh~! Ah...ahh, ahahh!" All Jungkook could do was whine and moan enough to sound like he was crying. If you didn't know what was going on, you thought he would be. "Ahhh J-Jimin-ah~!" Kook was coming to a close once again because that vibrator was right against his prostate and Jimin thrusting against that wasn't helping. But then Jimin started to thrust even harder. "What do you call me?!"

"Ahhh..daddyyy~", Kook whined. He orgasmed and made no sound because he couldn't, he was overwelmed by pleasure. When Jungkook clenched around him from his orgasm, he was pushed further to his climax. "Ah...Jungkook-ah~!", Jimin moaned. "Please take it off..." What the younger said wasn't even audible from exhaustion. Before he knew it, Jimin released inside Jungkook making them moan in unison. Riding out his high, Jungkook's wrists were released letting the boy lazily sling his arms around the elder's shoulders. Jimin finally stopped and stayed there, looking at Kook. "Please.." Jimin knew what he meant and took off the cock ring and pumped him a couple times before Jungkook came...hard. "Ahh~! Ahh.." Jimin sucked in some air when Kook clenched around him. "C-can you take out the vibrator too?" Jimin pulled out slowly causing the younger to moan and stuck his fingers into the boy to get the vibrator. He turned it off and smiled at him. Tears were rolling down Jungkook's face and he was still slightly shaking. Jimin felt bad for going so hard on him. He looked at the younger's wrists seeing that they had been bruised from squeezing them so hard. Jimin placed soft kisses to them. "Bed...sleep...", was all Jimin could make out of that sentence. So they did just that. When they made it to the bed, at was already 7:32.