Jikook (Hybrid) #2

top: Jungkook; bottom: Jimin

Jimin and Jungkook were soulmates as they found not long ago. But something that Jungkook never expected was for his mate to be a hybrid. Either way he still loves him with all of his heart. Jimin too loves him with everything he has. It was mid-summer and it was already hot enough so most of the time, the couple wouldn't be outside for long.

On one of the summer days, they were chilling inside on the sofa; Jimin was a bit more clingy than usual but none-the-less, Jungkook loved the attention. He would also seem to purr every so often. Jungkook wondered but never asked. He just assumed that it was coming to their two year anniversary that he was genuinly happy. Night was falling fast and the mates made their way off to bed.

The next morning, they both awoke but stayed there in bed. They were like that until noon just talking and memorizing each other's faces. Jungkook started to get hot with Jimin laying on top of him and the sun beating down on them through the window. So he just turned on the ceiling fan, that way he didn't have to move Jimin. Jimin started to rub his face onto the younger's chest as his ears twitch. Jungkook smiled and pet his head making Jimin coo. Slowly, the hybrid raised his ass into the air under the blanket (both being naked anyhow). "Oh?", Jungkook quirked an eyebrow smirking. Jimin started to claw at the sheets and hid his face on the younger's chest as he had a mix of mewls and coos leave his mouth. "What's wrong, baby?" Jungkook was concerned because sometimes when Jimin was in pain he would mewl...but not coo. Jimin struggled against his words. "..h-...heat-ah!", and he purrs and coos right after. 'First heat with me, huh?' Jungkook thought to himself.

"Can I help? Should I help? Tell daddy what to do.", Jungkook demanded and rubbed his spine. He purred more and cooed once again. "Relieve my pai-ah! Please~", he mewled everytime he felt himself twitch with slick dripping. "...help..", a small whimper heard from the hybrid. Jungkook then grabbed his ass and pulled him up higher on himself where Jimin's face was hidden by his neck when he let out another whimper. Jimin was panting unable to control himself and pushed his ass more into Kook's hands. The younger started kneading the boy's ass and pushed the slick around his hole. "D-daddy~...", Jimin cooed and gasped, raising his ass higher. Jungkook suddenly shoved two, long fingers inside of Jimin's slick-dripping hole making him moan. "Ahh~ Kook-ah!" Jimin pushing back with just as much force when Jungkook pushed in. The younger started to get a solid boner himself at the mewls he hears. Tears of imense pleasure running down Jimin's face as he moans at every thrust of Kook's fingers.

"More...more, more, daddy. I need more!" Jungkook then removed himself from out underneath of Jimin and layed his face to the soft mattress with his ass still high and proud in the air, mewling with every movement. Slowly, Kook spread his mate's cheeks and buried his face in his slick and lapping his tongue over his puckered hole. "Ah-aah! Daddy~" Jimin clawed at the sheets as more tears fell. Jungkook loves every second before he makes it even better by thrusting his tongue in him with full force. "Fuck!" Jimin bites at the sheets this time keeping himself from breaking the mirrors with his scream. The hybrid kept on moving his hips back into Jungkook's face, making more friction for himself. The younger groaned at the action and moaned at the taste of Jimin, again, making the latter moan for another time. When Jimin was to lost in pleasure, Jungkook snuck in three fingers at once with his tongue literally making the elder scream and almost ripping the sheets with his nails. Jimin buried his face deeper into the mattress as Kook curled his tongue into him. The hybrid was in a deep sense of lust, he couldn't even remember his own name or where he was. Feeling Jungkook stretch him and pressing against a new area with every thrust. Jimin didn't even realize how long the younger's fingers were until he actually reached unknown areas, making everything ten times better.

Jungkook knew exactly where Jimin's prostate was but was waiting for the correct moment. When he figured it was, he bashed his fingers into the spongy ball beneath the skin causing Jimin to curl up his body, unable to stop moaning, closing his legs because every movement is too much for him. Jungkook moaned and smiled into him and slowed down, pulling out his fingers and tongue. The elder then got a breath in before the maknae smacked his ass. He mewled, raising his ass again while Jungkook's eyes darkened even more. He flipped Jimin around so he can see his beautiful face when he fucks him sensless. He didn't realize he was losing control so easily and it was Jimin's aura.