Yoonkook #1

top: Jungkook ; bottom: Yoongi
⚠️Degradtion

"Yoongi, baby! I'm back," Jungkook yelled through the house as he walked in from the store. He slipped off his shoes and headed to the kitchen where his other half was seated in a stool chair; Yoongi.

Yoongi looked up from his book and smiled shyly at his husband that made his way around to his back. When Jungkook hugged the small man, Yoongi placed his book upside down and leaned back onto the younger.

"Hello, my prince. What did you decide to get from the store you think you needed so badly?" Jungkook snickered and hummed a little as he nosed at the other's neck.

"Mm, more lamb skewers. I also got you some more dirty rice for tonight."

"Ugh. Lamb skewers again? What's with you, child?" Jungkook laughed as kissed Yoongi's temple before standing back up and headed to put the food in the designed places.

After the short task, the younger finally removed his hoodie and went to go place it back in the room. Yoongi got up to follow like a lost kitten and sat on the bed as he watched Jungkook place his hoodie on a hanger.

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook turned around to see his blonde-headed husband sit upon the bed. "Nothing. I just wanted to follow. I missed you today."

Jungkook quirked a brow and walked up to Yoongi on the bed, placing his hands on his slightly exposed thighs from the loose shorts that were being worn. "Missed me, huh? You don't seem to miss me so much on other normal days when I work." Jungkook joked before earning a small huff.

"Can I not miss you for one day? Of course I miss you everyday, stupid." The smaller giggled and wrapped his arms around his lover, looking at him with adoration.

"Why don't you take a bath with me tonight? Then I can relax all of those tensed muscles." Yoongi really didnt mean it in a sexual way, but of course his younger husband obviously took it this way.

Jungkook smirked and agreed before leaning in to kiss along Yoongi's neck. "Listen, pervert. I meant to just have a night to relax with you." No matter how much the older tried to explain, he was still falling into his husband's hold, enjoying every little kiss he gave him.

The black-haired male hummed at the way his lover relaxed so suddenly and kissed his way up his jaw to lock lips. "I love you, baby. I would love to relax tonight with you." He teased as the older looked at him and sighed softly. "I love you too, butthead." He retorted and rolled off the other side of the bed to leave Kook standing there.

Approximately 30 minutes go by before they're sitting at the dining table, eating dinner. Of course, the lamb skewers that a certain someone wanted with spicy red noodles and Yoongi's dirty rice. "The noodles are great, baby. We'll have to make some more later." Jungkook complimented as the latter nodded.

"Not your timing of later either. My timing."

"Why, what's wrong with mine?" Yoongi gave him a playful glare with a mouth full of rice. "Your timing is a day-span. My is a week or so." Yoongi argued and continued to finish his plate. Jungkook just chuckled and nodded, going along with what the "boss" says.

Soon, they cleaned themselves up and the area around them. The men have made their way to their own bedroom and got the desired bed clothing needed. Jungkook was the one to start the bath water, turning the hot water on only. "Hey! Not just hot water either. You know how sensitive my skin is." Yoongi said as he entered the bathroom with the latter, shutting the door.

"Why are you shutting the door? This isn't your parents house." Yoongi gasped at the memory and smacked the other on the arm. "Jerk. That was a long time ago...and I don't like the cold breeze. It makes me shiver."

The taller just laughed and replied with a short "okay". They stripped down and stepped in the mildly hot water; Yoongi sitting upon the younger's lap. Their muscles relaxed as the blonde-haired male's head rest on Jungkook's chest.

Not even a full five minutes go by and they're already making-out, slowly speeding the pace up. The sounds of them trying to catch their breath and water rustling was the only thing bouncing off the walls.

Jungkook slightly pinches at the latters hips as he gasped and looked up at the ceiling, exposing his neck for Jungkook. He took the very seducing opportunity, latching his teeth and lips along the others throat.

Yoongi bit his lip and whimpered before slowly beginning to rock himself over the other's cock. A throaty moan was heard and bucked his hips up, wanting what the other was getting at.

This wasn't necessarily planned, nor did Yoongi expect this to happen. He just wanted a calm night with his husband before he went off to work the next day.

Yoongi gripped onto Jungkook's wide shoulders and started to bounce himself slightly. Jungkook took this chance to grab ahold of his cock and aim it upright so Yoongi would tease himself with the head. The more the pale man decided to bounce, the harder the pressure was against his enterance.

The whine that the smaller let out was desperate and breathy, wanting Jungkook to power over him. The latter got the message and gripped Yoongi's throat, lifting him enough to line up his cock and let him sink down. However, the dark-haired male just couldn't help himself and rut his hips up to meet with Yoongi's halfway.

"Hah, fuck~" Yoongi moaned out and pushed his hips down to get deeper, feeling him along his walls, rubbing and pulsating. Jungkook's toes curled and leaned his head back, gripping the older's ribs, bouncing him in a quick pace.

"Fuck, there you go~" The dom growled and leaned forward slightly to nip at the other's chest. Yoongi whimpered and moaned at small touches his lover gave him. The feeling of being loved as you make love is a lot to take in, sometimes overwelming.

A few minutes go by with this before Jungkook picked him up and turned him around, pushing him over the edge of the bathtub. Yoongi yelped at the sudden change, but moaned soon after as he was filled back up again.

He loved the feeling of being full. As much as he hates to admit it, but when it comes to Yoongi being horny, he wants anything to touch him. He'll purposely pass by a chair or the couch and graze his own hard on against it.

Pillows are a good use too. Letting out little whimpers as he can't help but to hump the pillow, imagining Jungkook making him feel good. Teasing himself until the latter gets home to make him scream. To fill him up because fingers aren't enough.

The water in the tub sloshed around as Jungkook pounds the older from behind, growling possessively. He grabbed a fist full of hair and yanked Yoongi's head back before he leaned up and grabbed his throat, making the smaller dizzy.

"Look at you. All curled up just to hit the right spots. Begging with your body like the little cockslut you are." Yoongi moans loudly at the degration and whimpers after. "C-Close, Kookie~"

Jungkook bites at his neck a little before thrusting even harder, causing the other's hips to hit the edge of the tub. Harsh bruises will be left from the spots the latter grabs before huffing in Yoongi's ear.

"You want it?" The smaller whines and nods, trying to look back at his lover. "P-please..please, Kookie, I want it~" The way Yoongi's voice wavered at the end drove Jungkook wild. Yoongi lets out a high pitched moan and curls himself even more as he shoots white ropes to the side of the tub.

Jungkook felt the clench and groaned deeply, pulling Yoongi back onto him as he bit his shoulder, cumming deeply into the smaller. They slowed themselves down and panted heavily, trying to catch up with everything.

"I-I love you, Jungkook." Yoongi blurted out breathlessly as the other smiled. "I love you too, babyboy." With that, he kissed the back of his ear and the spot he bit on his shoulder. "Another round?" Jungkook asked as he caught up with some energy. "Later. Your timing." Yoongi smiled as Kook hugged him.