NamJin #1

top: Namjoon; bottom: Jin

It was a nice, peaceful night in Seoul. Jin, like every other night, was waiting on his husband to come home from another rap session with Yoongi and Hoseok. He decided it was best if he started cooking dinner so that way he didn't have to wait and it would still be hot. Scrolling through the cook books Namjoon provided him with one year for Christmas, he started to hum a song. None in particular but maybe it was better to put on some music instead he thought.

At some point, Jin gave up looking for "real food" recipes and was now skimming through some desserts to bake. He found one, using his index finger to tap along the ingredients, finding that he had them all. After making a small mess with the liquid brownies, he placed the 9x9 pan into the oven. Sliding his way back to the fridge to get some cream cheese out, he was going to make a small bowl of homeade whipping cream. *Always use it right after you get done mixing it to a perfect peak, it's best then.* Finishing up with that, the brownies were done, timed with perfection. Jin heard the door after a few minutes and Namjoon's voice calling for him. "Kitchen!"

"As always," Namjoon said half to himself. Jin giggled and turned around to greet him with a simple peck. Holding up a plate with a brownie and whipped cream on the side, he smiled sheepishly. Namjoon hummed in content and asked, "When will you greet me in the bedroom with all of this?" Jin's face flushed over a shade of pink and snickered while saying, "When they make a bedroom with a stove."

"No, no. I mean this..." Namjoon slapped his lovers ass as he smirked deviously. Jin squeaked, lightly slapping him on the chest. "Pervert," he mumbled. As Jin turned around to get himself a piece, the other stood behind him kissing his neck softly while smiling. The elder sighed contently, leaning back to give him more space. Namjoon hastily set the plate down onto the counter next to Jin and wrapped his long arms around his waist, kissing a little harder. Jin reached up and thread his fingers through the latter's hair. "Why do you do this to me, mm?" The blonde, being Jin, scrunched his nose and asked what the other meant. Namjoon turned the other male around and pushed his lips impatiently to Jin's, making his way down his jaw. "O-oh...I don't know." The elder fluttered his eyes shut from the prompt kissing along his neck.

A few consecutive seconds later, the male was being lifted unto the counter. "Really? Already wanting to skip dinner and play?", Jin joked with a quirked eyebrow. "Take off your apron," the other demanded, pulling on the bottom of it. Jin shivered at the tone and executed. Namjoon took the said object and placed it on the island in the center of the kitchen. Along with it came the shirt, already excited enough. Namjoon smirked at how eager and obedient his lover was being. Kissing his chest softly, he couldn't help but flick his tongue once, teasingly over his nipple. Jin mewled at the contact and pleaded for more. "Please...please, Joonie~" He then picked Jin up again and moved him to their dining table. "Joonie~ the table will get dirty!"

"...and the counter wouldn't have?" Jin rolled his eyes and agreed then rolling his eyes back as he felt Namjoon suck beautiful purple marks into his chest. Slowly, the purple-headed male (Namjoon), slid off his lover's shorts he comfortably slipped on earlier. His eyes widened slightly looking up at Jin and smirked. "Wearing pink for me again?" He quirked an eyebrow at that. "Y-yes...I couldn't help myself. I like them a lot," refering to the lace that Namjoon was, at the time, joking he would look good in them at the mall. Turns out that Jin wears his set of five quite often. All including the colors of pink, light blue, white, red, and black.

Namjoon turned him over getting all the view of his ass in the lace. "God, I still can't believe you actually wanted these. I don't regret it either." Jin blushed to himself with the words of his significant other. He let out a shaky breath when Namjoon rubbed over his the back of his thighs, working towards his ass. He ended up kissing one cheek as he slapped the other making Jin jolt forward a little mewling right after. "A-again." Namjoon obliged with another stinging yet pleasurable smack. "Ah~ Joonie...I want to suck your cock...please." Namjoon groaned at the small plead and undoing his belt. Jin settled himself on the floor standing with his tippy-toes, legs spread wide. Such a sinnful sight Namjoon would say. Jin took it upon himself to finish unfastening his pants and pull them down. He kissed softly around the base before wrapping his hand around it and sucking the head. Namjoon bit his lip, watching Jin do his own thing and brushed his fingers through his fine hair. The elder watched Joon close his eyes and he took this chance to grab his hips and suck hard. "Ah! God...Jin..."