Taekook #1

top: Taehyung; bottom: Jungkook

"Ah! Taehyung!", Jungkook screamed at his hyung. "You said you'd go easy this time!" Tae couldn't say anything because he was on the floor dying of laughter. Jungkook sat there and pouted while Jin walked in. "Umma! Hyung isn't being fair!", he whined. "Tae, did I or did I not tell you to play fair?" Tae straightened up for his elder and responded, "Yes you did, but you never said to go easy in Mortal Combat."

"Well whatever. Be nice to your dongsaeng." Tae nodded in approval and turned back to Jungkook who was giving him a death glare. The elder did nothing but give Kookie his beautiful box smile that he knew the younger couldn't resist. Jungkook rolled his eyes and giggled at him. Later that night, Namjoon told the boys it was time they should get some rest. Being respectful of their leader, they obeyed and went to go do their nightly duties.

Everyone was sound asleep in their rooms except for Taehyung. He couldn't sleep, being the night owl he is, so he came out to the living room and watched some TV. About 8 minutes pass by until he heard a door open and close quietly. Tae turned around and looked over the couch to find a half awake Jungkook looking around. 'Good god...', Tae thought to himself. Kookie's hair was all messed up in a satisfying way while his shirt was pulled up a little to have his hip being exposed and his boxers pulled unevenly across his hips. The elder couldn't help but stare. "What are you still doing up, hyung? It's almost 12 in the morning."

"I-I couldn't sleep. Why are you, uh...up?" Tae was mentally cursing himself for stumbling on his words. "Oh, I tried to sleep but kept on waking up because my shoulder muscles hurt." Tae nodded and asked, "Would you like for me to give you a massage...? To help release tension?"

Jungkook didn't say anything but he walked over to and say down in front of Tae who was sitting in the chair. "Okay...", the elder mumbled. He started to apply medium pressure to his shoulders with his thumbs, rubbing in tiny circles. Jungkook let out small moans leaning his head forward in pain. Tae was taken aback by the golden maknae's reaction and asked, "Does that hurt?"

"Ah! Yeah.." Tae mumbled 'sorry' and went easier. "Mm~"

"Better?"

"Yeah, thanks." Tae kept with his pace and was listening to Jungkook's moans. He just wished that the moans say his name. He always had a thing for his golden maknae. "Taehyung~" Tae snapped out of his thoughts and listened again. "Taehyung-ah?"

"Yeah?" The hyung thought the first time he called his name was way more sensual. But it could have been his mind messing with him considering how late it was. "Can you make it harder?" Tae bit his lip while he added more pressure and the younger hissed. "Ah~ hyung!" That hurts-ah!" Tae couldn't take it. Jungkook was making his sounds more sexual on purpose. But he was still going to go on with his act. Tae leaned down to Kookie's ear and said, "It'll hurt at first, but the pain will subside." He used his deep voice this time. Jungkook got chills down his spine when he did that. Jungkook becomes really weak when Tae does that and he knows it. He then grabbed his hyung's thighs and hoisted himself up onto Taehyung's lap while he groaned at the action. Jungkook smirked when he felt his elder's boner between him. "Can you get the middle of my back too?" He shivered when he felt Tae's cold fingers against his skin. Jungkook then just took off his shirt since Tae couldn't contain himself and stuck his hands inside his shirt instead. This is exactly what the elder wanted. But not wanting to massage his back, Tae's hands roamed the golden maknae's abdomen, feeling every dip of a new muscle. Jungkook didn't want to break so he just sat there biting his lip to keep quiet. Since Taehyung isn't getting a reaction out of the younger one, he decided to grab his hips and move him back and forth causing friction. Tae gritted his teeth and pinched his eyes shut wanting a moan from the boy. "Ah~" Kookie couldn't take it anymore, he leaned on Tae and leaned his head back on his hyung's shoulder.

Tae smirked and kept on doing it to earn more out of him. "Mm hyung~" The elder's boner kept growing in size with every movement  and moan. Jin started to snore and the boys instantly stopped, looking at the hallway. They giggled and started up again, small moans filling the room. Soon he stopped and Jungkook whined. Tae reached around the boy and started to rub his cock slowly. "Ahh~", the younger hissed. Kookie started to move his hips on his own to feel more pleasure. Tae let a low moan slip this time satisfying the maknae. He then stood turning around to face the elder and bent down. Tae quirked an eyebrow and smirked while Kookie was keeping eye contact, biting his lip. He started to pull his hyung's pajama pants down enough to have his boner poke out. Jungkook grabbed the base of his cock and spit on the top to have some make-shift lube. He then started to take him all in. "Shit, Kookie..." Jungkook looked up at him and continued to suck. Tae grabbed the boy's hair and forced him down further on him. He started to choke after the first few times he did it. "Oh, sorry...are you okay?" The younger coughed and nodded taking him back in and instead of opening his throat, he started to swallow.

"Ahh~" Taehyung could feel his dick hitting the back of Kookie's throat and started to thrust in his mouth. The golden maknae hollowed out his cheeks to suck harder earning more groans from his hyung but not loud enough to wake the others. Jungkook started to moan on his cock to send vibrations through him and he seemed to love it. "I-I'm gonna cu-" Tae shot his warm liquids into Jungkook's mouth and he swallowed it all. "Your turn." Kookie shook his head and said desperately, "I need you in me. Right now." Taehyung got up from the chair and moved to the couch with Kookie behind him. "Don't we need lube?" The boy leaned forward and spit on Tae's dick, stroking him to spread it all over. "Mm~", the elder moaned while looking down, biting his lip to watch Jungkook's hand. "We already have lube.", he responded laying down on his back. "Prep?"

"No! I need you in me now!", the boy whined. The elder slid off Jungkook's boxers and spit on his cock one last time and slowly entered his maknae. "Ahh~ moree~" The elder sped up his pace and started to pump Kookie's cock. "Ah~ hyung!" Tae leaned down without stopping and kissed Jungkook. Their tongue's tangled together as it got heated. "Taehyung-ah~ harder~" Tae then covered Jungkook's mouth to keep him quiet. "Only if you'll stay quiet, baby." He moaned softly in response and uncovered his mouth. He soon started to pound into the boy, putting one leg over his shoulder to get deeper into Kookie. "Ah~ ah~ ahh~", he repeated his moans trying to stay quiet the best he could but was failing horribly. Tae leaned down, again, to kiss him and muffle his moans. "Moree~ give me moree!", Jungkook whispered with a whimper. The elder stood up not losing contact with the maknae and leaned him over the couch. Tae grabbed the younger's hair and slammed into him with a groan. Kookie had to take a pillow and lay his face on it to quiet his moans. Each thrust got harder and faster making them moan in unison. "Jungkook-ah~ you got tight," Tae said realizing that the younger was about to cum. He then grabbed at his cock and pumped him quickly. "Ahh~ hyung! I'm gon-na...ah~!", the younger moaned breathlessly when he came getting it all over Tae's hand. "Ah~ Jungkook-ah! Ride me~" With that, the elder sat down with Kookie still on him. He bounced the best he could being as tired as he was. But Taehyung helped him by grabbing his hips and bouncing him. "Ah~ harder Taehyung-ah!" He obeyed and bounced him higher meeting his thrusts.

"Ah~ ah~ make me cum again~" So Tae grabs a hold of Kookie's cock again and pumps to match his thrusts. "Say may name hyung~" Tae groaned, "Ahh~ Jungkook-ah~"

"Mm~ oppa~" Tae moaned from the name making him on the verge of cumming. Jungkook's nails dung into his hyung's shoulders. "Bite my shoulder.", the elder demanded. Kookie did as he was told and sent Tae over the edge, cumming inside the maknae. Feeling Tae's liquid inside him was all it took to make him cum himself with a loud moan that the elder quickly tried to cover. Jungkook rolled his hips a couple of times before smirking at Tae. "Mm~ don't do that or you'll have to suffer round two...well for me." The boy giggled and got off Tae before putting his boxers back on. His hyung did the same thing and they snuggled in the chair with a blanket. "Is it just me...or did Jin-hyung's snoring stop?" The lights suddenly turned on.