1 jealous

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

Oh i think i'm going to be sick. Harry is just so infatuated with Uma and I for one, am over it! like you can see how badly harry just wants to make out with Uma. Ok i've only been in the restaurant for like 5 seconds i need to calm down. Being the daughter of Hades pretty much means I was born with a very short fuse, and oh boy did Harry Hook every enjoy it. Feeling myself about to absolutely loose it i stormed out to calm down. I'm not entirely sure why i was so angry. This is normal every day stuff. Harry and Uma flirt and shit all the time, so why is today any different? what the hell is this feeling? I don't like it and its making feel sick to my stomach. oh frick, its jealousy. "crap" i mumbled to myself "what's got you so down love?" a thick accent said from behind me "nosy much?" i asked sarcastically. Harry moved some hair away from my face with his hook "jealous?" he asked with that stupid smirk of his. he already knew the answer but no way am i letting him have that against me "nice try, hook" i put my hands on my hips "oh come on (Y/N) i saw you storm out" harry teased, poking my nose.

i rolled my eyes in annoyance "so your eyes work. do you want a medal?" my voice dripping with sarcasm "why are you so cranky today?" he asked pouting "because you're annoying me" oh man am i ever hades daughter. "oh are you ever jealous" that smirk of his is going to kill me one day. i hate admitting defeat but when he's right he's right "and what if i am?" i asked as harry circled around me "then i would tell you that you've nothin to be jealous of" he said lightly running his hook down my spine. "oh really? 'nothin to be jealous of' are you kidding me hook?" i said growing angry "calm down, your hair is turning red" harry said holding up the ends of my hair with his hook. i took a deep breathe and my hair went back to blue "ok i'm good. i'm fine" i said simply. "now there isn't anything to be jealous of (Y/N)" and that my friends, made me snap. "there is everything to be jealous of!" i yelled, my hair now on fire. Harry stood amazed. i always had control of my temper but not right now, i mean this wasn't anything new but it sure was new to Harry. "you know your hair is on fire right?" he asked thinking this is something completely new. i calmed down instantly and my hair went back to normal "yes i know my hair was on fire" i said giggling "before i start this sentence your calm right?" harry asked now slightly scared "i'm good harry" i said waiting for him to continue "what are you even jealous of?" he asked.

not wanting to say this 20 feet away from where Uma was i pulled harry down into an alley "Uma" i said avoiding eye contact with the pirate. i felt the metal of his hook under my chin as harry lifted my head so i was looking at him "why on earth are you jealous of Uma?" he asked softly "because she's got you" i mumbled hoping he wouldn't hear me because feelings like this makes you weak. and i am not weak. "she doesn't have me" dang he did hear me. i gave him a look as if to say 'go on' "you do though" he said with a smirk "good" i said pecking his lips lightly. maybe this lovey feeling is ok?