4. potions

Harry's pov

Harry's pov

"i told you she wasn't gonna come" Gil groaned in annoyance. i didn't want Gil to know he was right but sadly he was, (y/n) was supposed to meet us tonight to give us some potions she took from her mother. "she'll be here. stop complaining" i said hitting Gil upside the head "ow" he mumbled holding his head. "now that's no way to treat poor little Gil now is it?" a voice said from the shadows "who's there" Gil asked shakily "oh calm down its me" (y/n) said emerging from the shadows. i smirked seeing my gorgeous little girlfriend "hey you" she said placing a kiss on my cheek "ok you guys gotta tell me, what are you doing with these?" she said pulling a few bottles of potions she took from Yzma. i looked at Gil who was dying to tell (Y/n) everything, i shook my head no and looked back at (y/n) "can't tell ya" i said with my usual smirk.

(y/n) smirked back and leaned her forehead against mine "can't have 'em then baby" she said, cheeky little shit. i pecked her lips and tried to take them. key word there is tried because it didn't work. i chuckled evily as she pulled away "that was a bad idea sweetheart" i said trying to scare her into giving me the potions. (y/n) started laughing "you really think you can scare me Harry?" she asked already knowing the answer. "Gil, why do need the potions" (y/n) asked not breaking eye contact with me "oh Uma wanted them so she could try to get off of the Isle" i'm gonna kill him. "in that case here" she said giving me the bottles of pink liquid "that was too easy what did you do to them?" i asked growing skeptical "i did nothing to them Harry i just wanted to know why you wanted them" a grin grew on my face as i looked at my adorable girlfriend "this is why i love you (y/n)" i said kissing her forehead "i love you too Har" (y/n) said hugging my waist "now i'm going back home" and with that she was gone.

(y/n)'s pov

the next day i ran down to the dock where Uma was going to try the potions. what Harry or Gil never asked was what potions i gave them, and none of them would help Uma get off the isle at all. there were no labels on them either so only me and mom know which ones they are because duh mom helped me find the most unhelpful ones. i watched as Harry, Gil and Uma fought over which one she should drink "why didn't you ask" Uma yelled annoyed "i figured they would have labels or pictures" Harry yelled back. i giggled quietly and ducked behind a bunch of barrels "wait! there are letters on the bottom" oh nice try Hookie my love, me and mom put those on at random. Uma looked at them all trying to find one with an 'f' on it for fish. Gil smashed the ones that weren't 'f' on the ground "i found it!" Harry yelled opening the bottle for Uma. she laughed maniacally and pushed Harry out of the way as she drank the potion. i watched as Uma turned into a huge elephant with blue braids. i was amazed "have fun turning back Uma" i laughed evilly as i ran home.