5 feelings

Feelings

Feelings. it was something that (y/n) never talked about. it wasn't that she didn't want to, she had no one to talk to about them. her mom wouldn't have cared i mean when has Gothel ever cared about anything but staying young? (y/n) wasn't completely sure what these feelings were either. she would feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside and she was confused, she only ever got this confusing feeling when she was with a certain slightly crazy pirate who was also her best friend. cliche i know but, it happens.

(y/n) sat on her bed and stared out the window. as she was staring a head of messy hair and a toothy grin came into view as Harry climbed into her room "hey you, where ya been all day?" he asked as he plopped down next to her. (y/n) pointed at her bed "right here" she said looking up at the pirate that she thought was just the cutest. Harry looked at (y/n) like she was crazy "why?" she asked, dragging out the 'y' (y/n) shrugged "not feeling it today i guess" she said leaning her head on Harry's shoulder.

Harry felt bad, he knew (y/n) and she never stayed in bed all day. this worried him, this worried hi a lot. he didn't know what to do. all Harry knew was that he wanted to cheer up his best friend, he wanted to see the smile he had began to love. Harry pulled (y/n) into his side and rubbed her arm in hopes of making her feel better. "what's up with you? you're always feelin it" Harry said in an attempt to make (y/n) laugh. it didn't work "you never ask this many questions Har, what's up?" (y/n) asked with a giggle.

Harry Hook had a short temper and he was getting frustrated as (y/n) went into a full blown giggly fit. "you done yet?" he asked looking down at the girl he loved laughing at nothing. (y/n) saw the look on Harry's face and stopped laughing real fast. not even a minute past until (y/n) was laughing again. after a minute and a half of giggling Harry was fed up "will you stop!" he yelled making her shut up for good. (y/n) has only really seen Harry angry a few times and it scared her every time. she looked up at Harry who saw the look of horror on her face and he immediately rushed to her side, pulling her into the tightest hug ever. "i'm sorry for yelling. i love you please don't be mad at me" Harry repeated as (y/n) tried to brake free from his death grip "Harry. you're a strong guy and i'm a girl who can't breathe" (y/n) said as Harry loosened his grip around her "can you breathe now?" he asked as (y/n) nodded.

after 5 minutes of very awkward silence (y/n) decided to speak up "i love you to by the way" she said picking at her nails. this sentence brought Harry a lot o joy as his infamous grin appeared on his face as he plastered (y/n)'s face with kisses "you have no idea how happy that makes me" Harry said as (y/n) pushed him away from her face. "i think i have an idea" (y/n) said with her evil little smirk "really?" Harry asked as the leaned in "yup" (y/n) mumbled as their lips touched.

a/n idk if i want to keep this title or change it to 'i love you'. please tell me in the comments what i should do :)