6.annoying

(y/n)'s pov

you would think being Peter Pan's daughter would be awesome, right? wrong. so very, very wrong. you see dad isn't fun anymore he got super boring. and he has so many rules! like i can't fly, i'm not allowed to go bug pirates, i'm not allowed to learn how to sword fight, basically anything fun i'm not allowed to do. i'm also strictly only allowed to wear green. to sum up everything I'M BORED! so naturally, being the logical girl i am i'm leaving. only for the day of course but i'm going to the isle, i wanna go visit a certain Captain Hook and his family because i'm a pest.

the next day

i walked downstairs to see dad waiting impatiently "are you getting dressed or not?" i'm over it already. "no, i'm having a me day so pease don't bother me dad" i said leaning against the table "i suppose thats ok. i'll see you at dinner (y/n)" dad said as he left. i smirked and ran upstairs to find my skinny jeans and leathers and might i add, i look good! i looked out the window and saw dad walking away. " flying would be so much faster" i mumbled to myself as i waited for dad to be out of sight. finally, some real fun. i flew out of the house and towards the isle.

once i arrived i landed on a pirate ship i knew to be the jolly roger where dad told me captain hook and his family lived. i decided to walk around a little bit, just taking it in when i heard a voice from behind me yell "oy! what are you doin lass?" i spun around to be met face to face with possibly the hottest guy i have ever seen in my entire life. i stood speechless as he walked towards me "i'm only gonna ask once more lass, what are you doin?" he pinned me against a rail of the ship. i'm assuming this happened when i was staring hehe. "uuh" was all i could seem to say. he waved his hand in front of my face "i could push you off this boat and you wouldn't even notice. what is wrong with you?" he asked laughing i looked down slightly and saw a hook. i know who he is now, Harry Hook. dad always told me to stay away from him..whoops? "oh my bad Harry, you're just too hot" i said with a smirk "how do you know who i am? who are you?" this boy asks way to many questions. i flew over him you know just so he couldn't push me overboard.

Harry thought for a few seconds too long before figuring out who i was "Pan" he growled turning around "hiya" i said with a sarcastic wave. "what are you doin here?" Harry asked drawing his sword "i was bored" i said simply. Harry scoffed "how can you be bored? you live in neverland" now it was my turn to scoff at him "it's so incredibly boring at home" i said as i took his hat and placed it on my head. "you have Peter Pan as your dad, how can life be boring?" he asked lowering his sword "real easy hookie" i smirked as i took his sword too. Harry stood there silent as if he actually wanted me to continue speaking "dad got boring as soon as i was born. he doesn't fly, fight, be annoying, the man does nothing!" i huffed annoyed "all he does now is give me stupid rules" i looked at my feet avoiding Harry's stare.

why did i tell him all that?! he is actually an enemy, what was i thinking?! i wasn't thinking! i am so beyond stupid no wonder dad doesn't let me leave or do anything! "i can almost hear the argument your having with yourself in your head" Harry stated as he sat down "oh shut up" i said standing in front of him "that's rude princess" he said as he slowly stood back up "not even remotely close to a princess" i said as i admired the sword in my hand "you seem pretty close to one" he paused "princess" he smirked wickedly. growing annoyed i pointed the sword at him "oh fight me pirate" i said with a smirk, Harry grabbed a sword and pointed it at me "like you know how to fight" well let's just hope its in my blood. i really don't want to die today. "aw what's wrong Hookie? can't fight a girl?" i fake pouted as i dug myself deeper into this hole.

i guess i struck a nerve because Harry started swingin,  luckily for me i can fly so i have an advantage. i leaped into the air and started giggling as we fought "why so giggly princess?" Harry asked as i blocked him again "why so many questions?" i asked as i poked his back with my sword causing Harry to whip around. i flew out of Harry's reach and looked at my watch, 4:30pm crap. i have to get back home like right now! i landed behind Harry and placed a small kiss on his cheek "what was that for princess?" he asked as i walked around him "depends" i said as i put his hat back on his head "on what?" he asked confused. i let out a soft giggle "what you think is right. preferably right now" Harry thought for a moment, then smirked "i think this seems right" he said and pulled me into a gentle kiss. it was amazeballs! i have never been happier however, i still need to get home. i pulled away to see a cute little pout on Harry's face "well i gotta get goin" i said patting his chest "what?" i flew up into the sky and looked down at Harry who just stood there, staring "bye" i yelled blowing a kiss and flying away. this was a good day.

Harry's pov

what the hell kind of girl was that?!