he flirts with everyone part 2

DISCLAIMER this lowkey the worst and all over the place                                                                                   so sorry in advance

 Your POV

It's been like three days since I broke up with Harry. As I expected he didn't even try to apologize, asshole. It's not like I was expecting him to but it would have been nice. 

"Penny for you're thoughts?" A Scottish accent said from beside me. When the hell did he get There? How did I not notice his Bitch ass right beside me? Love being lost in my thoughts.

I scoffed "not like you'd actually care". Harry tried to grab my hand but I was so not letting that happen, i ripped my hand away so fast. He looked at his hands and sighed, "I thought you would be over this by now".

Oh. My. God. Is he serious?! "What?" I asked in an overly calm voice, I am 100% not calm right now but he will find out soon enough. "I thought you would be over this by now. It's been three days is that not enough time?" Harry asked like an idiot. "Over what exactly Harry? The fact that you flirt with every girl on the isle and on auradon?" I asked sarcastically. Harry just fiddled with his metal hook "you're cute" he said smirking at you. Uuuuh what the hell? We are fighting what's with the God damn compliments?

But he wasn't wrong I am infact cute. "You're right I am" i sassed back, "I love when you back sass me" he said getting closer to me. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked "well princess, I'm gonna flirt with you until you love me again" that's the dumbest thing I've ever fucking heard. Like how would that even gonna work?

I scooted away a little bit because I knew that if he got closer and kept flirting I might tell him I loved him, Again. "Not gonna work Harry" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

Harry's smirk grew. Damn it he knew it would work if he kept it up. I was always too forgiving even when others didnt deserve it, which made me mad at myself for not being able to just stay mad at people. 

After my weird interaction with harry I came up with an idea. It's maybe problematic but who cares at this point, right? not me that's who! with the help of my good buddy Jay i'm gonna give Harry a taste of what he did to me. 

 "you know this might not work right?" Evie told me as I told her about this, I simply nodded, of course I knew this could go terribly wrong. "i'm just hoping it doesn't and he only gets a little bit annoyed" Evie gave me a look that screamed 'this is dumb and you know it'. "i am fully aware its a terrible idea but lets just see how it goes. how bad could it really be?" yeah i knew it was a dumb question right as the words came out of face.  "it could go very bad" Evie added as we went on our way to jay, "well lets just hope it doesn't" i said running over to the boy that would hopefully help me teach Harry a lesson. 

i made to Jay who laughed at my enthusiasm about this which was a little uncalled for. we went over the plan. it was pretty straight forward, STEP ONE) find a wild Harry Hook STEP TWO) don't make it obvious that we were looking for him STEP THREE) make it look like Jay is flirting with yours truly STEP FOUR) hope it bothers Harry.... it probably will STEP FIVE) after hes done freaking out tell him that's what it feels like when he flirts with girls STEP SIX) uuuuuum there is no step six. So now all we have to do is find a certain boy with a metal hook. 

Finding him was pretty easy, he was just sitting on a table. STEP ONE, done. fucking easy peasy. "earth to (y/n)? this isn't going to work if all you do is stare at him" Jay said causing us both to laugh, i pushed him lightly because he was being annoying and to make it look like we aren't just hanging out. i discreetly looked to see if Harry saw us. he did not. STEP TWO, fucking nailed it.  Jay and I talked and laughed, just having a grand old time really.

what i did not notice is that we were getting closer to Harry so we had to play it up more as flirting and not just hanging out. Which will be easy cause Jay is  flirty dude, hence why i asked him to help. "jaaay" I playfully whined  at him "yes?" he asked "you're cute" i stated with a cutesy smile, a smile i usually only gave Harry but that's besides the point.  Jay looked quickly at Harry and then back to me with a signature Jay smirk "Harry looks like he wants to hook me" he said chuckling. STEP 3 AND STEP 4 done, I am doing great i'm a genius! 

Well not really but this is going very well.  As I was very lost in thought I barely I noticed Harry getting up and walk towards us. "what do you think you're doing with my girlfriend Jay?" Harry asked visibly pissed, I linked my arm through Jay's and let me tell you if looks could kill poor Jay would have been dead minutes ago.  Jay cocked his brow "I thought you two broke up?" Harry shook his head slowly while looking at me with crazy eyes "ya we did Harry, do you remember our fight a few days ago? I said I couldn't do this anymore," I paused as Harry nodded "yeah that was me breaking up with you" I said. 

You could literally see him start to understand and loose it within seconds, it was weird. Harry started yelling about 'how could I do that' and 'that's a little dramatic'.  it took everything in Jay and I to not burst with laughter, it didn't go very well cause we did indeed start laughing.  "did I miss something?" Harry asked "talk to her about that" Jay pointing at me and walked away laughing to himself. 

Harry crossed his arms and waited for me to explain. "well you see Harry Hook I decided to do to you what you do to me" Harry furrowed his brows "what do you mean?".  I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck "I flirted with Jay the way you flirt with everyone" I could literally see in his eyes when he started to understand what I was talking about, STEP 5 done.  Harry immediately wrapped his arms around me "I am so sorry" he mumbled in my shoulder " do you get why I was mad now?" I asked not expecting him to answer. 

Harry let go of me "yeah, are we still fighting?" he asked. I shook my head, Harry smirked and pulled me into his chest "good" he said and kissed me with more passion then ever before. as much as I wanted to continue I need to breathe so I pulled away. "just so we're clear you aren't gonna flirt with everyone still, right?" I had to ask because if he isn't done I am and no plan will be needed because I won't want him still. "only with you" he said and kissed me again.