11 he flirts with everyone

Yes I know this isn't a gift of harry but it fits 😂😂😂😂

(Y/n)'s POV

That's it! The last frickin straw with harry, I can't do this anymore! In Mean I knew going into this that Harry was a major flirt, but I figured he would at least dial it down at least a little bit? Right? WRONG! VERY VERY WRONG!

It might have gotten worse, at first I didn't totally care. I mean I knew he loved me, at the very least like me a little bit but now if we go out all these girls think that they can have him.

You know what, screw it! They can have him I doubt he would notice he doesn't care about me. I can't put myself through this anymore. Like as we speak harry is chatting up heather, the queen of hearts daughter across the street.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed walking away. Before I could actually get anywhere I felt a tap on my shoulder "what's your issue?" Heather asked rudely. Not wanting to deal with this I walked away saying nothing "harry are you going to let her just ignore me like that?" Heather asked, I could hear the fake pout on her face. I looked back to see harry who just stared into my eyes "she does what she wants" he smirked as I walked away.

Once I got home I was met with a wild harry hook at my door "what do you want?" I asked wanting none of this interaction. "To see my overly cute girlfriend" harry said smirking, I glared at him "I don't see heather or one of the thousand other girls you flirt with though" I said sarcastically.

Harry's smirk fell "I don't flirt with thousands" he mumbled, i stared blankly at him. Oh he's lucky I'm patient or else I would have decked him by now. "You flirt with everyone harry! Literally what is the point in dating if I constantly am scared that you're gonna go and be with one of the girls you flirt with?!" I yelled giving zero fucks at this point!

Harrys face softened as he finally realized what his flirting was doing to me. "Oh princess I didn't know I was doing this to you" he said pulling me into a hug, I managed to squirm my way out of his embrace "no, you don't get to weasel your way out of this! This is a major issue!" I yelled tears filling my eyes.

Harry was about to speak but I shut that down "shut up, you don't get to sweet talk you're way out of this! I can't do this anymore! All I do is watch you flirt with all these girls and compliment them more then you have ever done me and I'm sick of everyone thinking we are only friends! I'm DONE!" I screamed running into my house.

Harry's POV

Oh god what have I done!?

A/n I've finally updated 😂😂😂 sorry its been so long I love you guys a lot💖💖💖💖💖💖