022. geoff

Dear God,

I know you're real because I have Awsten Constantine Knight currently curled up in my bed next to me. He's so fucking precious.

I don't know what you're working on right now, but it's confusing the fuck out of me. What happened to me supposedly getting over Awsten? You bring Joey into the picture and then Awsten comes back. I just want to know what to do!

Of course my heart says Awsten but my mind says Joey. Knowing me and my bad decision making I'm going to end with with neither.

All I can do is enjoy this moment im living in right now. I don't think there will ever come another time that I can say Awsten Knight slept next to me. The longer I stare the more his features draw me back in.

His parted lips allowing quiet breaths to escape, eyelashes softly pressed together keeping his eyes in sleep. Dirty blonde hair tousled on top of his head. He truly is the prettiest boy I've ever seen. There's no way I could possibly ever deny it.

As much as I want Awsten to be mine, I think that as long as he's in my life I'll always be content. I always try and hide from him because of how I feel when in reality, I could just enjoy being in his presence. His mere existence makes me the happiest person alive.

Thank you for blessing my life with Awsten Knight.

-Geoff