Chapter 1

"Hello" - speaking
'Hello' - thinking
"Hello" - bjiiu/summoning/yelling
Kage bushin - justu

I don't own Tokyo ghoul or Naruto
----------------------------------------------
A cloaked figure was running though the bushy forest. He was a man of many names such as eyepatch, demon and Naruto Uzumaki, why was he running? Well it started 16 years ago
(Flashback 16 years ago)
The kyuubi no yoko. The creature was so dangerous it was considered a natural disaster. The demon was rushing towards the village hidden in the leaves, killing the shinobi trying to defend the village including the 3rd hokage, "come on everybody, lets hold off the kyuubi long enough for the 4th gets here!" Shouted a leaf jonin throwing a kunai with a explosive tag at the demon suddenly exploding. The fox roar from the pain but ignored it and swiftly brought it claw towards the ground but stopped when the 4th hokage stood with two bundles. Naruto a boy with frost white hair and pale skin and naruko a redheaded girl with tanned skin, both with sealing runes on their stomachs. Demon consumption seal yelled the 3rd, splitting the kyuubi into its yin, yang and soul into himself, naruto and naruko respectively. After the sealing the last thing he was thinking about was if the village was going to be okay with him gone and if the after life had any good tobacco before falling dead to the forest floor.
(Flashback end)
After that his sister Naruko was praised as the hero for keeping the kyuubi at bay and he a demon that should be killed and neglected by his parents, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Usamaki[?] who beat him and put him down.
(Flashback 12 years ago)
"Dad, Mom, please teach me what Naruko is learning, please?" Said a 4 year old Naruto wanting to be noticed by his parents "sorry Naruto but your sister needs this more then you, maybe when your at the academy they can teach me" Minato told his son get a pout "besides whats a loser like you going to do, even with this training you'll never beat Naruko even if you had a century's worth of experience" shouted Kushina at Naruto's face which caused him to cry and run into the house and into his room locking it hearing laughter, crying himself to sleep.
(Flashback end)
The reason he was running was to escape the team of leaf nin tasked to being him back. Naruto had 9 years of freedom dammit he wasn't giving it up to that hellhole. a swirl of leafs appeared suddenly in front of him. It was a tall man with gravity defining sliver hair that was spikey a mask that covered the bottom of his lower part of his face, his leaf headband covering his left eye was lifted to reveal his sharingan eye and wore the jonnin uniform. This was kakashi hatake, a man that copied a thousand justu. Next was his gennin team, Sasuke uchiha, Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze and Sakura haruno. Sasuke was a Handsome young man with pale skin and pitch black hair as well as onix eyes. He wore a blue high collared shirt with the uchiha fan on the back with blue shinobi sandals. Naruko was tanned with red hair and blue eyes. She wore a black shirt with a red swirl on the back, green skirt with red sandals. Sakura was fair skinned with bubblegum hair and green eyes. She wore a red dress that split at the sides to reveal green biker shorts and blue shinobi sandals. "Naruto we're here to bring you back to the village where you belong" stated kakashi, quickly grabbing a kunai from his pouch gripping in a reverse grip. He tensed than his pink eyes (because his a albino) turned red with the white turned into black then jumped back, "kagune: twin pillar spear" he yelled with his kagune forming 2 scaled tentacles that then dashed towards team 7. Sasuke threw his kunai at the kagune only to for it to be pieced through shocking everybody except Naruto. Snapping out of his shock, the jonnin, flipped through a set of hand signs, a electrical surge covered his right hand with a sound of birds chirping was heard, "Lightning cutter" was heard. That was the last thing Naruto heard before blacking out from blood lose.
----------------------------------------------
Author's note:
Sorry if it isn't good. It was WAY better when it was in my head and this is my first story so please don't say "you suck stop reading and die in a hole". If you've got something to say than plz dont let it be hateful