Chapter 2

"Hello" - human speaking
'Hello' - human thinking
"Hello" - Bjiiu/summons speaking
'Hello' - Bjiiu/summons thinking

Hey its me, sorry I haven't posted on my story in a while 😥 this chapter will have a tokyo ghoul character appearing in it. Who will it be?

I don't own naruto or tokyo ghoul
--------------------------------------------------------------
Our white haired hero awakens in a pure bleach coloured room.  He expects it further, it was a hospital room. 'great' Naruto thought while trying to get up. He looks out the large pained glass window to see birds chirping in the background, children playing on the playground and their parents gossip as well as shinobi and villagers relaxing or working hard. He heard the door opening with a crick, revealing the hokage, he had unkempt blonde hair, azure blue eyes, he wore the standard jonnin uniform which was a long sleeved navy shirt with the uzumaki spiral on the shoulders under the jonnin flack jacket, navy pants and black shinobi sandals. He also wore a short sleeve clock with red flames coming on the bottom. This was Minato Namikaze, 4th hokage, legendary yellow flash of the hidden leaf village and 'father' of Naruto and Naruko Namikaze.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND WHY AM I HERE?" shouted Naruto, it was so loud that nurses that had jumped in shock. "Now, now Naruto why are you being so hostile, plea-" Minato was then interrupted by Naruto punching his stomach making him cough blood "WHAT WAS THAT? I THOUGHT I HEARD THE VOICE OF A PATHETIC BASTARD OF A DAD!" yelled Naruto as he ran out but unlike Minato he didn't have a plan.

(Timeskip)
Team 8, 9 and team 7 sakura were infront of a injured Minato. Touka was the first one to speak after Minato had explained what happened "So your saying we have to stop him before he gets out of the village" she said with a worried face which she got a nod. "And if you can leave him knocked out, now everybody but Touka leave" he said with a chorus of hai from the gennin when they had left he told about a plan he made.
(Timeskip)
Naruto was sprinting in the way out of village in a mad dash stopped by Touka "stop Naruto, don't leave me again please beacause of you ayato had left to look for you and became a missing ninja, so because come back" Touka said in between sobs Naruto had wide eyes and looked crushed that his secret crush was upset with him. "I-i-i am sorry I didn't know that had such a effect on you and ayato, i guess i had been so wrapped up in the past that I didn't think about you two" he said hugging Touka making her a new shade of red. "Ill think about staying but i want my own apartment" Naruto said with a sly grin that made her laugh

(Timeskip)
They went back to the office (Touka was still red in the face), they saw team 8, 9, as well as Sasuke and Naruko. They looked towards the two with a few grinning, Ino and Naruko rubbing their hands together plotting something, Lee was yelling about 'youth', Shino and Sai was unreadable, Tenten and Hinata were blushing, and Neji just stared "Lord hokage, mission success" stuttered Touka which causing everybody to sweatdrop and everybody but Touka and Hinata thought 'not other Hinata'

--------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:
Naruto have all types of kagune as well as kakaja. This all happens after wave. I'll try to upload more often but they'll probably be shortened. Touka will be a chimera because it would make the story more of a challenge to write.
That's all.