Prologue

Nicole Anderson had just found out she was pregnant and she was at her sisters apartment and they were squealing and jumping up and down. "I'm Pregnant!" "I'm gonna be an Aunt!" They hugged. "You have to tell Xavier!" Veronica said. I nodded. I dialed his number to tell him I was coming. I frowned. "I guess I'll just make a surprise visit." I told her and I hugged her and hopped into my Matte Black G-Wagon. I drove to his work and I went to his floor when I got out I was stopped. "Mrs. White I do t think you want to got in there." His Assistant told me. "This is important." I told her and Side swept her and walked into the office and froze. There was my husband inside of his secretary. Casey looked horrified and Xavier just stared at me. "What the fuck?" I breathed staring at him. "Don't act all innocent, You started this. I'm finishing it. My lawyer will call for the divorce papers." He said harshly. Tears ran down my face as I slammed the door to his office. I quickly got into the elevator and put my sunglasses over my eyes and wiped my tears. I ran to my car as paparazzi took photos and asked questions. I drove home-To his home and I packed everything that was mine that he didn't give to me and took off my wedding and engagement ring and sat them on the bed. I also smashed our picture of our wedding day in the trash. I walked downstairs and got in my G-Wagon that I've had since my fifteenth birthday and drove out of there.
Two Weeks Later
Nicole and Xavier were sitting in his office with his Lawyer and going over papers. "Now what do you two want to split?" Jacob Davidson asked. "I want nothing." I said quickly. They both turned to me. "Excuse me?" Xavier asked. "I want nothing. None. Zero." I said and looked back at Jacob. "Where do I sign?" I asked just wanting to leave. "So you want none of the cars, no money, no houses, no anything?" Jacob asked looking at me like I was crazy.
"I want nothing. Xavier can have it all. Now where do I sign? I just want to get out of here?" I pleaded. He handed me the papers and I signed and was dismissed and I quickly got up and and grabbed my keys and opened the door and went to the elevator and then got in my car and drove off to the airport and on a plane to leave this place and him for good.
Meanwhile Xavier went home after the papers were signed and he walked in and when he pulled in the garage he saw all her cars that she's gotten from him and he felt a pang to his heart, he walked inside and he noticed how everything smelled like her. He walked upstairs into the closet and saw all the things he got her was still there, he saw her rings on the bed, let a tear slip, what really made him break down was the broken wedding picture in the trash. His private investigator had detected after she had signed the papers and left, that the pictures of her and someone else was definitely photoshopped and he just lost the love of his life. I'm gonna get you back Nicole. No matter how long it takes.