6

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. "Mommy get up! We're going with Daddy today!" I groaned. Xavier is taking us to the water park with him and his family. His mother insisted I come with them even though I said I was fine staying home that I could get work done and I was quickly shut down, 'You work too much, I don't need another workaholic child!' So I was forced to go. On the bright side Kat and Erica are going so that's plus. I tackled my munchkin on the bed when he yelled again then he screamed. "Mommy attacked me!" I tickled him and he laughed. "Daddy is downstairs! Come on!" He ran out as I stared after him in confusion. "Wha..?" I got out of bed and followed him downstairs, I turned the corned and low and behold....Xavier standing in my kitchen and I was suddenly very aware of my Calvin Klein pajamas. "How the hell did you get in my house?" I questioned as soon as he turned. He smirked. "I had a key made." He said like it was the simplest  thing in the world. I gaped at him. "How did you-?....Never mind cause you won't tell me." I said walking to my iced coffee in the fridge. "Mommy what's for breakfast?" Ashton said patiently sitting on the bar stool. "What do you want?" "Toaster stroodle!" I nodded and got it out. "Make sure the icing is in the shape of a dinosaur and that there is a little bit left for me to eat. Oh and some grapes!" I turned around to look at him. "Baby. Ive been doing this longer than you have been alive. I got this. Now shush." I turned back around and got his food prepared. I turned towards Xavier. "Would you like anything?" I asked politely and he seemed a little shocked. "No thank you." I nodded and handed Ash his breakfast and he kissed my cheek and shoveled it in his mouth. "Calm down before you get-" Hiccup! "The hiccups." I finished. He looked a little embarrassed. I rolled my eyes affectionately. I went into the cabinet and got out his Flintstone vitamins and my blood pressure and vitamins. "Here." We took them and I went upstairs. I paused next to Xavier. "If your just gonna stand there you can get him ready. He will show you where his stuff is." I patted his chest and walked away. I went into my room and closed my door and went to my bathroom. I pulled my hair into a bun and got in washing my body and when I got out I entered my closet and searched for a bikini. I chose a green one and shorts with a plain black tank and flip flops.

I walked back downstairs my hair was wavy and I made sure to put on waterproof makeup

I walked back downstairs my hair was wavy and I made sure to put on waterproof makeup. The boys were waiting and Xavier has now changed into swim trunks and a t-shirt which I don't think he's ever looked so relaxed. "Our princess has finally arrived." Xavier teased me. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and I think Xavier knew what I was doing because he smirked wider. I discreetly elbowed his gut as I walked past him and being pleased when I heard a grunt. We walked out to my car as I was taking Erica and Katherine and Ashton was going with Xavier. We went to his parents house and we walked inside. "Hi sweetheart!" Veronica went straight to Ashton who became giddy. I was talking with Erica when I felt an arm on my shoulders. I was prepared to elbow him when I saw it was Zeke. "How is my gorgeous sister today?" "Fine thanks." Erica replied. "Wasn't talking to you." Zeke shot back and she scowled. "Douche." She rolled her eyes. "I'd be better if your brother would leave me alone." I replied. I heard Xavier scoff from nearby. "Not happening princess!" He yelled over to me. "Fuck off!" I yelled. "Language!" Veronica yelled. "There are children present!" "Yeah in the form of your son!" Xavier scowled at me as his family failed miserably to cover their laughs. I smirked at him and his mouth was in a thin line. "Let's go kids!" "Mommy can I go with you and Auntie Kat and Erica?" I looked toward Xavier and he shrugged. "He clearly takes up after his father preferring to be with girls." Erica deadpanned walking away with Ashton. I followed and we got in the car. An hour later we pulled in to the water park. Xavier payed the owner to close the water park today just for us. I wonder how many kids hearts he broke by doing that. We walked in and the owner greeted us. "Mr. White it is a genuine pleasure to be able to have you and your family here. Please if you need anything don't hesitate ask. Any of you." "Thank you, Mr. Danielson." Mr. Danielson led us over to the Cabanas for us to sit at and put our stuff at. I took one cabana with Erica and Kat and Ashton ended up joining us. Surprise surprise. Definitely a Mommy's boy. "Mommy, can you Erica and Daddy take me to the rafts?" Erica nodded so I nodded. "We'll go but ask Daddy." I pushed him gently in his direction. Ashton came back with Xavier. "Ready?" Xavier asked. We nodded and took off our clothes to reveal our bikinis. We walked with them to the water raft ride. Since we were the only people we didn't have to wait in line or walk up the stairs we just took the elevator. We rode up and Ashton talked our ears off about how excited he is. I smiled at him thinking how lucky I am to have something so great in my life. "Okay. Hands and feet inside the raft at all times. Hold on to the handlebars. Ready?" We nodded. "Have fun." We were pushed off and Ashton was screaming and laughing the whole time. When we got to the bottom Xavier helped Ashton out and Erica and I just flipped ourselves out.
The whole day we just hung out and had fun. "Oh Nicole. Our annual charity gala is coming up you and your family will attend right?" She was looking so expecting and Xavier answered before I could. "Of course they are." I just gave a tight smile.
This gala will be pure hell.