9

I was in my office with Ashton sleeping on my chest. I was working and in the middle of it Ashton woke up from his nap and came to sleep on me.

I ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair.

It used to be like this everyday before Xavier found us. I did everything I could to prevent Ashton from going through the pain I did.

I moved addresses in L.A. I bought a much bigger house for us. I sold my New York Penthouse when I married Xavier him stating, "Your my wife, your living with me. End of story." So I didn't have to worry about him finding me there. I have since then bought a different Penthouse on the opposite side of New York as to not run in to him.

I made sure that Ashton had no traces of Xavier that could lead him to us. But that failed when he grew up to be a spitting image.

I hired an agent to make sure that he wouldn't find out but that backfired when Xavier hired a better PI.

The only thing he could've found me with was my name and address and since he knew my family I was hoping he wouldn't look at any of that.

That failed too.

Now he's barging in my home whenever he wants as if he owns it which I have made clear several times that that wasn't the case but he's stubborn.

He made keys to my house, he's having me followed because apparently, "your security isn't as good as mine." Nothing's as good as his.

Xavier is having Ashton stay at his house tonight because he wants to spend more time with him. He spends everyday here after work.

It was nearing 5:00 which meant he'd be here soon. After I picked up Ashton from school we came back home, got him a snack, and he went to take a nap.

I felt movement in my lap. I looked down and Ashton was rubbing his eyes with his fists.
"Hey baby. Sleep well?"
He nodded sleepily and laid his head on my chest.

"Daddy will be here soon. Then you and him will go to his house to spend the night. That okay?"

I felt him nod against me.

Yes you heard me right. His house. He never got rid of his he bought here when we were dating because, "Did you honestly think you were staying unclaimed by me forever." No. I was hoping.

I heard my door unlock. I sighed. Here goes nothing.
"Daddy's here." Ashton got up off my lap where he was playing games on his iPad.
What four year old has an iPad? This one. I was tired of him downloading games on my phone.

As Ashton headed downstairs I went to Ashton's room to get his bag. I grabbed it off the bed and started walking down the stairs my heels clicking the whole way.

I made my way to my living room and there they were.
Xavier looking as good as he always does. Why God did you have to give David and Victoria good genes? It'd be so much easier to resist him if he was ugly.

"Gorgeous." He greeted me flashing his infamous panty dropping smirk.

I flashed him a smirk of my own. "Ex-Husband."

He glared at me really hard.
That's what you get for divorcing a pregnant twenty one year old.

"Here is his bag." I told Xavier setting the bag next to him. I picked up Ashton. "You be good. Listen to him. You are to be in bed by nine. If I hear otherwise you get no ice cream on our Special Sundays. Got it?" He nodded quickly. Can't even imagine his life without Special Sundays. "Okay. I love you."
"I love you too mommy."
"Now give mommy a kiss."
I kissed all over his face as he giggled. I set him down and faced Xavier. "I mean it. He is to be in bed by nine. If I hear otherwise I will castrate you."
He nodded then puckered his lips. "Can I get a kiss to?"