4

Xavier has been sending me roses everyday for a whole two weeks. It was getting annoying because 1) He needs to give up. 2) I'm running out of family members to give flowers to. Ashton has been asking about his Daddy more and I don't know what to do. My doorbell rang and I exited my dressing room/closet and walked down stairs. I opened it and guess who it was. In all his glory Xavier. "Uh. What do you want?" I said exasperated. "I came to see you." I rolled my eyes. "Why?" "Because we have things to discuss." "Like what?" I hissed. "Like the fact that we have a son and your my W-" He caught himself at the glare I sent his way. "Ex-Wife." "I don't know what to tell you. There is nothing I can do for you at the moment." "Let's go upstairs and their could be a lot of things you could do." He grinned at me. I slapped the back of his head. "Some things never change." He said softly. Ashton came running downstairs with my friend Derek chasing after him. "Ahhhh! Mommy they're ganging up on me!" He said as Cameron came running towards him. The adults stopped as they saw Xavier and Xavier glared at Derek nodding at Cameron. "What are you doing here?" Cameron asked void of emotion even though I know he wants to rip his heart out. "I came to talk to Nicole." "About?" Derek pushed. He just got a glare in return with a pointed look towards Ashton who was standing in front of me as to protect me. "I think we should leave you two alone." Cameron said as him and Derek walked out both kissing my cheeks and Ashton's forehead. They shut the door. "Are you my Daddy?" Aston blurted out. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Ashton!" I scolded. "What?! You won't tell me so I'm taking matters in my own hands. This is between me and Daddy stay out of this please Mommy. This is a gentleman's talk." I looked at my son with wide eyes. Xavier looked amused and chuckled slightly. My baby's growing up too fast. "Yes. I am your Daddy." Xavier said and I looked at him through narrowed eyes. "What the hell?!" I mouthed at him. He just winked at me. "I knew it! I love you Daddy!" He said jumping into Xavier's arms. "I love you too son." I groaned. "Doesn't this mean you and Mommy are married?" Ashton asked looking excited. "No." "Yes." We both said. We looked at each other. "Sweetie. Daddy and I need to talk. Why don't you go to your room for a little bit?" I suggested sweetly. "Okay Mommy! Can I watch TV?!" He asked excitedly. "Go ahead." He jumped out of his fathers arms upstairs when he was out of sight I punched him on the arm. Hard. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled. He looked at me wincing a bit. "Damn woman. You got stronger." "Why would you tell them that? I didn't want him to know right now!" "Baby. He has the right to know. Now tomorrow I am going to tell my parents and we are to go visit them when they get back and tomorrow. We're spending a pool day. So wear something hot for me." He winked as he said the last part. "Excuse you. We might've had plans tomorrow." "Do you?" He raised an eyebrow. "I-" I stopped. I sighed. "Fine." He beamed at me and kissed my forehead and I stepped back the minute his lips contacted with my head. He looked a little annoyed and hurt. I smirked at him. "Mommy. Can we spend tomorrow with Daddy?" He asked hopeful. "Your just in luck. Mommy says that we will spend a pool day together tomorrow." Xavier told him softly. "You guys are the best!" He said hugging our legs. 'It's gonna be a long day tomorrow.'

Today Xavier is coming over to go swimming with us. I changed into a bikini and shorts.

I walked downstairs and saw Xavier and Ashton already at the pool

I walked downstairs and saw Xavier and Ashton already at the pool. "Ashton. What did I tell you about opening the door?" I said with my hand on my hip. "You said not to. But I knew Daddy so it's okay!" "Come here." I told him. "Oh yeah the sunscreen. Please make sure I don't look like a fire truck. My skin is important." He told me and I laughed along with Xavier. "Okay. Little man." I put sunscreen all over him little face. "Your adorable. Do you know that?" I told him giving his forehead a kiss. He blushed and twiddled with his fingers. "Oh stop Mommy." Xavier was looking at us amused. "Go." I said pushing him. "Do you want me to put sunscreen on you?" Xavier suddenly said in my ear. "Hmm. Tempting if I hadn't already done it." I whisper back to him and walked inside to get Ashton's juice. "Here baby." I said holding it out as e got out and grabbed it. He handed it back and went in the pool where Xavier was. "Mommy get in." Ashton said. "Yeah Mommy. Get in." Xavier copied. I huffed and took my shorts off and Xavier's mouth dropped open. We played the whole day in the pool. I was sitting on the edge watching Ashton when Xavier came and stood by me. 'How is it he's in the pool and I'm sitting yet he's still taller?' "Thank you for today. I'm glad I could spend time with him and you." I sighed. "Your welcome. Can't exactly keep him from you." He looked at me and I glanced at him. "Were you serious about never letting me know him?" He asked hurt. I saw the sadness in his eyes. I sighed looking at him. I shook my head. "No. I'd never be able to live with myself knowing you had no idea." I told him. He nodded and when I looked back at Ashton, Xavier grabbed me and threw me into the pool a Ashton laughed his butt off. "Hey! What was that for?!" I yelled. "You were looking a little dry." Xavier said innocently. I narrowed my eyes.

I have to admit it felt good spending the day with the boys. I can't help but wonder how it would've been if birthing went down hill.