3:Thunder and Lightning

"WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPP!" I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes to see J-hope.

"I made breakfast, come have some." He said smiling brightly at me.

I was still in pajamas and my hair was in a messy bun but I didn't care. There was food involved, why wouldn't I get up?

I followed Hoseok to the kitchen, were I saw all the other members sitting at the table. Jimin looked at me and smiled. "Ahhhhh Jagiyaaaa!! You look so cute in your pajamas with your hair all messy." He said. I smiled, slightly blushing. "Thank you." I said.

J-hope went by the stove and put together a plate for me. There was a pancake, 4 slices of bacon, and a hash brown. "Here you go Y/N-ah."

"Thanks J-hope." I said smiling. I sat down at an empty seat next to Taehyung and Jin. I was sitting across from Yoongi.

"Y/N-ah, I rented a movie yesterday. Do you want to watch it with me today? We can cuddle and have snacks." Hoseok smiled.

I smiled back at him. "Sure that sounds fun!" I said smiling.

"Ughhh Y/N you need to start sleeping on the couch. You took up the whole bed!" Taehyung said. I gave him my signature 'Really, bitch?' face.

"She can sleep in my bed if she wants." Yoongi spoke up. Everyone dropped there forks on their plates and looked at Yoongi in shock.

"You?!?! Letting someone else sleep on your bed?!" Jungkook said.

"You won't even let me 5 feet near your bed." Tae's eyes widened.

"I remember once I tried to sit on your bed to talk to you and you threw a lamp at me and told me to get out." Jimin exclaimed.

Yoongi stared into blank space for a moment then just shrugged. "Sure I'll sleep in your bed from now on if you don't mind." I said.

After a few moments we all finished our breakfast.

Yoongi's P.O.V
"Jimin, follow me, I need to talk to you in private." I said. Jimin got up and followed me to my room. Once we got in I closed the door.

"What the fuck Jimin?!"

"What?!"

"Your actions towards Y/N last night were very uncalled for and rude!"

"Whaaat I was just trying to have some fun."

"She obviously doesn't want you so just back the fuck off!"

"What are you jealous? Do you like her or something?"

"What!?"

"Do you?"

"Look that's not the point. The point is you need to be more respectful towards her okay?"

"Okay.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I gave him my best 'try me bitch I can kill you with one hand' look.

"Good."

Your P.O.V
Yoongi and Jimin walked out of the room. I was about to say something to Yoongi but J-hope interrupted me. "Hey Y/N do you wanna watch the movie now?" J-hope asked me, smiling. "Sure." I replied, smiling.