5:Trending

"Y/N wake upppp!"

I woke up to Yoongi sitting on the edge of the bed infront of the Television.

I sat up.

"You're on the news!" He said.

I looked at the TV, confused.

"Last night a mystery girl was seen at a popular restaurant on 4th street with K-Pop idol Min Yoongi, also known as Suga or Agust D. Could they possibly be a couple?" The news reporters voice exclaimed. There was a picture of me and Yoongi walking inside of the restaurant on the screen.

"Check twitter." Yoongi said.

I picked up my phone and checked twitter. The number one trending hashtag was #SugasMysteryGirl

"Holy shit...." I said.

"I have an idea."
Yoongi exclaimed as he grabbed his phone. After a couple minutes of him typing something my phone made the notification sound.

Min Yoongi posted on twitter.

I swiped the notification and entered my password.

It was a selca of him with a caption.

'Hey guys! Just to clear up some things the mystery girl is @(insert your twitter name here). Her name is Y/N and she is a gorgeous and caring person. Go follow her!'

Soon enough my notifications were going off at an insane amount of speed.

In the span of about 30 seconds I had hundreds of thousands of twitter followers.

"I- I'm..."

"You're trending, sweetheart." Yoongi said with a smile and walked out of the room.

As I walked out of the bedroom Tae ran up to me eagerly.

"Y/N! You're global! Our army all around the world is posting about you, they love you!"

I smiled. I honestly couldn't believe this was happening.

"Y/N,"
Yoongi spoke up.

I turned my head in his direction, giving him my full attention.
"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go walk around town?"

"Oh, sure! When?"

"Now."

"Oh. What should I wear?"

"I can help you pick out your clothes."

I nodded happily as we both went into Tae's room so he could help me find an outfit.

Once we walked in we walked over to my suitcase.

He was rummaging through my clothes for about 5 minutes until he found a black tee-shirt and some light blue ripped jeans.

"Here," he said as he tossed the clothes to me.

He went back in his room while I went in the bathroom to do my hair, makeup, and change.

Once I stepped out I saw Yoongi in almost the exact same outfit that I had on.

"You look good, let's go."