4:Bitches

"Hey... wake up lovebirds."

I heard Jin say. Me and Yoongi opened our eyes slowly. Our legs were still intertwined and our arms were still wrapped around eachother.

I blushed, embarrassed.

Yoongi didn't switch positions, or let go of the hug.

"Why?" He asked Jin.

"I made food."

"We'll be there soon." Yoongi said as Jin walked out.

"Yoongi..?" I looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"Can we rest for 10 more minutes?"

He smiled. "You didn't even have to ask."

We rested for about 10 more minutes until Jin came in again.
"Are you guys coming or no?" He asked. We both sighed and got up.

Once we got to the dining room Jimin looked at us with a cocky smirk.

"Yah, what are you making that face for?!" Yoongi said to Jimin.

"Oh nothing, you guys took an awful long time to get up," Jimin said. "What were you guys doing in there." He winked. Everyone started snickering.

"Nothing. Trust me if we were doing anything I would've had her screaming so loud you could hear her from America." Yoongi said.

I laughed and hit Yoongi's arm playfully.

"Yoongi-ah!!!! I can't believe you just said that!" I said, still laughing.

Yoongi shrugged. "I'm just telling the truth." He said.

I chuckled and went into the kitchen to go get breakfast.

"Y/N-ahhh!!!!"
Tae said as he walked up to me.

"I didn't get my morning kiss." He pouted. I smiled softly at his actions.

"Sorry, Taehyung."

I said as I pecked him on the lips. He smiled, satisfied and walked back to the table.

"Awww that's no fair!" Kookie said.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Awwww." You said flustered.

"Okay guys everyone line up!" I smiled.

First in line was Kookie. I pecked him on the cheek, lightly. "Thank you Noona!" He said.

Next in line was Tae. "Yah! You already got a ki-" I was interrupted by him pecking my lips about 4 times. He walked away and sat back down.

Next was Jin. You kissed him on the cheek lightly, he walked away, satisfied.

Namjoon was after Jin. You gave him a kiss on the cheek as he smiled happily then walked away.

Hoseok stepped up to me, smiling brightly. I gave him a peck on the cheek. He giggled like a little kid. "Thank you!" He said as he walked away.

Last in line was Jimin.

As I went to kiss him on the cheek he turned his head, resulting in our lips locking with each other's.

I didn't really think much of it. I thought it was kinda cute that he was flirting so I let him have his way. The kiss became more passionate.

"Oooo." Everyone said.

"Yah!" Yoongi yelled as he pushed Jimin off of me. Jimin rolled his eyes at Yoongi and walked away.

"Yoongi-ahhh! You didn't get in line. Come here!" I said smiling. She shyly walked towards me.