7: Let me treat you

"Y/N."

I heard Yoongi's voice whisper in my ear softly while he twirled my hair around his finger. I opened my eyes to see Yoongi's eyes only inches away from mine. A soft smile appeared on his face.

"Goodmorning."

He said.

"Goodmorning." I said, smiling back as I sat up.

Yoongi sat up also, running his hands through his silky hair.

"What do you want to do today?" Yoongi asked.

"Hmmm... I'm not sure."

"I'll figure it out," he said. "I'll let you have the shower first."

"Okay." I said. I grabbed some clothes to change into after my shower and went in the bathroom as Yoongi turned on the TV.

I took off my clothes and turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warm.

I stepped inside the shower and closed the sliding glass door. His shower was huge. It even had a shower seat in there.

When I was done doing everything I needed to do in the shower, I stepped out and grabbed a towel from the rack and dried off. Once I was done drying off I put on my clothes.

I blow-dried my hair and put on a small amount of makeup. I checked the time on my phone, only to see that it was 11:36 a.m.

I walked out of the shower only to see Yoongi on the bed with a plate of pancakes next to him and a glass of water on the night stand.

"I got you some food and water for when you got out." He smiled.

"Aw thank you! That was very sweet of you." I said.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." He said.

I just simply nodded as he stood up.

I ate my food while he was in the shower. A few minutes later he came out of the shower. He was wearing a black hoodie and some jeans.

"Do you wanna go to the mall?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. How much money should I bring?"

"None."

I gave a confused look.

"Then how am I gonna buy anything."

"You won't. I'll buy you anything you want. Let me treat you."

"B-but.."

Yoongi picked me up and threw my over his shoulder while he carried me to the living room.

"Yoongi-ahhhh put me down!!" I laughed

"Nope."

"Oppa please."

He stopped walking as soon as he heard the word oppa. He grabbed me by the waist and gently set me down.

"Where are you guys going?" Jungkook said, Jimin peeking over his shoulder.

"Why does it matter."

"Because I want to go with you."

"Y/N go put on your shoes." He said to me. I walked over to the front door and began tying my sneakers.