The game

Lol ok so idk i just thought it was a good idea to do this also because i am bored (#fanfiction

Karina  POV
Hey guys today we will be going to Clinton rd and play hide and seek so yeah ill catch you wen we get there.
End of intro
So Neni who is gonna count and who is going to hide Elizabeth asked yeah what she said Emily said for real do Ashley said. I chuckled and said yall will hide and ill count ok, perfect she said.

Time skip to Clinton rd

Ok so we just got here and well we about to start the game now so yeah.
Get off the car *friend's get off*,ok go hide ill go park my car somewhere ok they all answer record on you're phone's ok they say. 5min later Ok i think they sould be done  *pulles over on the side of the road*. READY OR NOT HERE I COME, i take out a flashlight and i put my phone in my pocket and take my camera. Ok so the game just started about 1min ago and I'm just walking on the road.  Im starting to hear strange noises,  which is pretty sketchy but i am doing this for you guy's so hit that like button and subscribe for more. 10 min later So i been walking for maybe 10 min now and i am starting to hear random noises and stuff. But i am just going to keep walking, ok i am seeing a car coming either towards me or my car. Ok you know what i am going to run to my car, *starts running* OMG ITS CHASING ME I HOPE THE GIRL'S ARE OK.  OMG IT JUST STOPPED INFRONT OF ME OMG OMG, im going back to my car *runs back to car, Gets in car*
Omg i hope the girl's are ok i say to the camera. I see 3/4 guys on the side of the road i thought it was the girls,i honk the horn i get off the car and see guy's WAIT i hear one of the guy's say. I roll down the window enough for him to look and talk to me. Have u seen a red car around we got lost there was some car chasing after us, OMG THAT CAR CHASED YOU TO IT CHASSED ME. GET IN BEFORE ANOTHER CAR OR FANTHOM TRUCK COMES. *unlocks doors,everyone gets in *. Thankyou the one guy with green eye's, (you know who it is) have any of you saw a group of girls i ask no they all answer. I stop the car  put my hands on my head OMG I HOPE THERE OK ,i fell someone rubbing my back i smile. I let out a quite sigh, i start to speed down the road  i see a red car looks like a BMW M4, OMG IS THAT MIKEY green eye's saif. I
the car and look at him is it, YEAH OMG MIKEY they all run off to the car i fell tears coming i miss my FRIEND'S. I see green eye's coming tworads me, i then see the back doors open it was Elizabeth,Emily,and Ashley . I run and gently push green eyes aside, i hug them all OMG OMG ARE U OK WHERE WE'RE YALL. I saw green eyes and curled hair waching us, i let go and ask did they bring you i whisper Yes he did. I smile and walk up to curled hair thank you i said no problem but i also give you a thank you for bring my friend's. Ohh there you're friends these are my friend's pointing at the girl's, Well i found them on the side of the road while i looked for these guy's curled hair said. Well i found these on the side of the road to. Hey i didn't quite get you're name i ask,  ohh my name is Mikey manfs, curled one said. I shake his hand and say ohh well im karina  Vasquez ohh well that's a nice name i blush a bit and say thank you. Hey can i ask you a question i asked curled hair  (curled hair is mikey for now on ima call him curled hair, and jake ima call him green eye's. Yeah sure curled said What are you doing at 3am on Clinton rd i ask, ohh well i have a YouTube chanell. Ohhh (omg we both habe a YouTube chanell i thought). Now it's my turn to ask a question now curled hair said, ok go for it what are you doingat 3am on Clinton rd.  Ohh well i umm i uh also have a YouTube chanell, ohh cool lets exchange our YouTube channels. OK great mine is Isabel Isable why is it called like that curled hair said ohhh its just my middle name karina isable Vasquez. Ok great mine is Mikey manfs i smile and type in i subscribed and turned on postnotifications, ok well it was nice having a talk but i think we should get going i said. Wait before u leave lets exchange number maybe we could do a YouTube video someway curled hair said. Ok my number is ***-***-**** ok I'll text you sometime maybe tomorrow or just so. Ok well it was nice meeting yall i hug curled hair and i walked over to green eye's nice meeting you to, we should hang sometime maybe seaside he asked , me yeah of course tell curled hair to give you my number, ok he answerd. I waved good bye to the rest lf green eye's friend's. I got in the car and look at the girls, are y'all ok i ask yes we're fine we're were yall. We were hiding and we saw a car coming so we stayed down but somehow he saw us and chased after us. We got rid of him and we saw another car coming Mikeys car and he gave us  a ride to you. Well what happend to you  they all ask , same just instead of girl's it was the boy's.

Hope u enjoyed peace✌✌✌✌✌