Chapter 10

KarinasPOV
Boy was i glas to see.............

The boy's i saw Ademir run towards me and hug me while the boy's are dealing with jesse. I smile and hug him and give him a kiss that i never gave him before, he smiles and kissed me back. We let go once we are out of breath, i hug him once again i grabb my phone and put it in my pocket. Grab that metal chair and bang him in the head i whisper yell ok he said back. He passes me the chair and i slowly approach jesse from the behind. I saw that the boy's were holding him down, BANG i hit his head as loud a can i start repeating those steps and i started kicking and punching him. I was holded back KARINA CHILL U NEED TO CHILL greens eye said, NO I CAN'T LET ME GO. KARINA CHILL STOP my Ademir said KARINA LISTEN STOP TAKE A FEW DEEP BREATHS CHILL. I chilled a couple minutes later and i felt that Ademir's grip has gotten lose, i took the chance and attacked againm. This time i puched him harder i saw blood running down his nose. I was hold back again i tried to get away but ended up failing.

Ademir's POV
I saw her attacking him and i holded her back, KARINA CHILL STOP i say NO I CANT LET ME GO she said. She relaxed and i let go of my tight grip she set free again ohh no i thought.

Greeneye's POV
We were holding down jesse and i saw karina aprouch with a chair. Bang she started banging and punching and hitting him blood running down his nose. Ademir holded her back she looked like she chilled so his grip got loose. Gaww deamm that girl smart she took another strike. Only thing in my mind right now is DEAMMM THIS GIRL WILD.

Curled hair POV
I saw how she attacked jesse Ademir holded her back wen sge had a chance she took another strike and she puched and kicked him harder then ever. Wen i saw karina going all crazy i was like well looks like im not gonna mess with this girl again.

Back to karinas POV
I was grabbed and trown on Ademir's back i tried to fight back but couldn't.
As i was being carried to the car i heard the sounds of someone running up to us Ademir put me down and grabbed my rist we ran for our lifes.
Mikey unlocked the car and we all got in and speeded to the police station, we explaind everything and after that we went back home.

The car back home was quite and we didn't spoke, i grabbed the aux and plugged it in. I played the boy's song and i likw it to it was a calo song, i saw then trying to resist singing but i sang and later on so did them. Ademir was quite do , i turned down the music and put my hand over his shoulder. Whats wrong i asked Nothing he answerd, i grabbed his chim and made him look at him. Tell me i said ok he sighed its just that i thought i almost lost you he said tears forming in his eyes and streaming dien his cheek. Hey you won't loose me that quick i said with a smile and i wiped his tears with my thumb, wanna take you're mind off with some music i ask. He noods and smiles i play more calo and turn it up he starts singing and thats wen it hit me, FAN GIRL ATTACK FAN GIRL ATTACK i pulled away and took deep breaths. He smiled and pulled me close to him i smiled, and sang along the rest of the way.

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌✌✌