chapter 5

I changed the name neni 2 karina srry
Karina POV
I start making pancakes, i fell like someone's staring i turn around and come face to face with Ademir. I smile and get back to taking my pancakes , i turn around to go give them there pancakes but dump into him i almost dropped my pancakes but i didn't. What up i ask, nothing much just watching something beautiful. Let's just say at that moment my heart melt, FAN GIRL ATTACK FAN GIRL ATTACK i put the pancakes down and took deeo breaths. He chukled and pulled me into his chest, he looked at my eyes and i looked at his. We were inturpted by green eye's saying YO WHAT'S UP YOUTUBE HERE WE HAVE TWO LOVE BIRD'S  *point's the camera at us*. Hey duffys i say , while blushing. I get there pancakes and hands it to them, after we were done i took everyone's plates and washed them.  A pair of arms were around me i saw Ademir,  FAN GIRL ATTACK FAN GIRL ATTACK deep breath. I kiss his cheek and get back to what i was doing. I sat down on the couch and so did the guys, Ademir put his hand over my shoulder i smile and rested my head on his shoulder. Wen did this happen curled hair said,  last night i said with a smile. We watched tv for a while but them i heard weird noises coming from upstairs, i get up and Ademir follows. I searched the house but i am coverd by something ADEMIR i scream, i fall to the floor and take off what was covering me. I saw my ex Brandon choking Ademir, i get a glass flower pot and crush it on his head he gets knocked out. I get Ademir and go downstairs to the boy's we need to leave now dont ask any questions lets get in the car now, we all hurried to the car. Wen we were driving down the road, i heard KARINA KARINA I WILL FIND YOU. I start to silently cry, Ademir pulls me into a hug hes my ex ever sence we broke up he went all crazy he has been looking for me for a while now. They all look at each other and we drove to Mikeys place, we just did some YouTube intros to start off the day. After a while we went to the mall and more fan's came up to me, i took picture's videos sighed som of my merch and there things such as shirts. I wanted them to be in my video so i told them to stay , hey guys i am at the mall and look at who i ran into some isabels (fans name for her channel).
They all waved and some dab i smiled and said well it was nice meeting yall, bye they said bye. I walked over to rhe guys who were vloging, and said they were doing flips and if i could record them sure i said i backed up to the spot where they were all on tape. I bumped into someone ohhh up sorry, no worries but you looke cute maybe we should hang. Ademir looked mad so he waled up to me and put his hand over my waist and kissed me, i smiled and the dud i bumped into walked away. I looked ay Ademir and smiled , he looked at me and said you're only mine. I giggled a bit and recorded them doing there back flips, i handed them there camera's. Ademirs intertwine his into mine FAN GIRL ATTACK FAN GIRL ATTACK deep breaths. Ademir chuckled a bit and i just smiled.

Time skip to Jake's  place

We arrived at Jake's  place we watched settled things down and i went to the restroom. As i was exiting i looked at the mirror and said how did i deserve this, but then i remember my ex Brandon i started to cry but ended up sobbing. Hey karina you good curled hair said, i started to cry even more karina please open the door green eye's said. Karina please Ademir said, i unlocked the door and the boy's walked in. I was crying and they all hugged me , m-my ex he is going to find us and he is capable of hurting us. Karina don't worry about that right now, curled hair said. I get up and walk to the couch the boys follow Ademir sits next to me and hugged me and played with my hair.

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌✌💜