Chapter 9

Karina POV
I was confused but choose to ignore it, yo bro Whats going on i hear ademir i get nervous. Mikey puts his phone behind his back uhhh nothing bro we need to go somewhere right now. Ok were are we going Ademir asked, ohh umm ill tell you wen we're almost there. Ok then i could tell by his voice he was confused, i hear the door maje a qreek sound i quickly but quietly put it in my pocket i still have them on video. I give them a small view of what was happening but enough for these people not to see it. Heyy is it my baby karina, i roll my eyes Ah Ah ahh my dear. Brandon  pulls off the duck tape out of my mouth let me go, wow take it easy my dear we aren't letting you go just yet you just got here. I tried espacing but ended up failing, so i decided to call for help and hoped for the best. STOP TRYING NO ONE WILL HEAR YOU AND STIP TRYING TO ESCAPE BECAUSE YOU WONT Brandon said. HELP HELP HELP HEL- i screamed but cut off by a sting on my cheek he just slapped me. My dumb self forgot to put my phone on silence and Mikey was still in the call. Let her go , did you hear that he asked he looked at my pocket and saw my phone. Brandon  grabbed it and turned the camers to his face,  Ahh so you trying to make me look dumb. Brandon  went toward the counter and grabbed a gun he turned the camera to face me, he pointed the gun at me i closed my eyes. If she's not mine she's nobody's Brandon said nooo please STOP STOP STOP , haha i wont let a prise like her go away he said. Another guy comes MCJUGGERNUGGETS Mikeys and jake screams.

Curled hair  POV
i told Ademir what happend he looked so sad but at the same time worried and terrified, im not going to lie i was to. Wen i saw the gun on her i tried to stop him from doing something stupid.

Green eye's POV
Wen MANFS told me what was happening i was shoked, wen i saw that gun pointing at her i panicked a bit i cant loose my baby sister now not ever.

Ademir's POV
The boy's told me what was happening i had tears wen she had that gun pointing at ther i thought i was gonna loose her.

Back to Amanda's POV
Yeah just like Brandon said you are a prise and we are going to sell you for alot of money jesse said,WHAT
DO YOU NEED MONEY FOR ILL GIVE YOU THE  MONEY LET ME GO. He went to the drawer and took out a small bag with what seems drug's this jesse said. I saw that Brandon left and handed jesse the phone. I heard the door open again boy was i glad to see............

I have a small surprise for tomorrow's chapter trust me yall will like it❤😻

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌