Chapter 8

Karina POV
I woke up and decided to go for a walk down the road, i took a piece of paper and a pen.
Hey I'll be back i am going to take a walk down the road,there is breakfast in the microwave ill be back soon. I love you.         
                    Sincerely,karina
With that i took my phone and decided to take my charger,maybe ill go to a friends house later on and my water bottle.

5 min later
I was walking back home wen someone put something over my head,i dropped my water bottle and i was thrown somewhere that i couldn't see because it was to dark. I wasent tied from my arms, i was i think in the back if a van i had 76% and i desperately looked for a switch. For my luck i did i took out my charger and plugged it in, i put my phone on vibration. I texted mikey of what had happen.....
Convo With Mikey
Me:help help i been kidnapped omg help mikey mikey
Mikey:what where are you why didn't you text Ademir.
Me:dont tell him i dont want him to worry just send help or something.
Mikey:ok karina i need you to look around and describe what it looks like.
Me:ok but i cant see much its to dark it looks like im in the back of a van. Mikey i need to go the car stopped bye
Mikey:no karina stay
(Seen)
I unplugged my phone and charger.
I heard the door open i saw a man, hello there little princess how are you he said with a grinn. I see a nother man behind him and he comes out from behind, remember me i started to panick it was my ex Brandon. Help someone hel- my mouth was coverd , they took me into the garage. They tied my hands and put me into a chair they put duck tape on my mouth, they both leave and i am sitting in there. I tried to take my phone out and for my luck they didn't tie me tight. I took out my phone and video chatted Mikey.

Mikey POV
Yo Jake come here yeah im comming, ok hurry do. Yeah whats up bro he said kari-karina has been kidnapped, his expression was to being happy to consernd and worried. He looked like he was about to break down, Shhh we can't tell Ademir dont tell him we have to keep it a secret.

Jakes POV
What mikey told me will scar me for life my little sister has been kidn- kidnapped. I felt tears coming i felt like breaking down, we cant tell Ademir don't tell him we have to keep it a secret. I nood

Back to mikeys POV
My phone rinnged i looked at it and sae karina at the top of the phone. We both looked at each other, i answerd it and she was tied and had duck tape. We couldn't see her completely because  she was tied up.

Back to karina POV
I video chat Mikey i couldn't get the perfect angle of me but it was enough, turn the camera around so we could see whats around you i nood. I flip the camera and and showed them the place, i saw that they looked at each other and had a shoked expression.

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌✌