Chapter 6

(I changed that they went to Jake place)
Karina POV
I woke up to my phone ringing, and ademir was next to me and so were thr boy's. Hello i said in my morning voice, im coming to get you, you can run but you cant hide from me baby. I sat up "you need to leave us alone stop calling me baby im not yours, there i s a reason why we broke up" i scream in anger. What's up karina green eye's said hes coming to get us we need to leave i say ok manfs wake up bro wake up. Yeah he ground, Brandon hes coming we need to leave, he shot up and went to go get his car keys. Lets go i see a car Brandon's car, i went to the kitchen and grab a knife we all looked at each other , we ran to the back yard and we were close to the gate so wen we have our chance we will dip this. I hear a gun shot, i hear him inside i open the gate and push them out we unlock the car and speed off we hear gun shots close by but the car nor us were shot. I cry into Ademir's chest, and he cry also princess dont cry i hate seeing you sad. I put you threw this, all this was my fault it's all because of me im sorry i think we need to pe apart to keep you nd the boy's safe. KARINA DON'T SAY THAT WE ARE THERE FOR EACH OTHER ITS NOT YOU'RE FALT IS THAT STUPID GUY'S FALT YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE WHERE YOU GO ILL GO. I looked at Ademir but this is my fault i say in tears, KARINA NO ITS NOT STOP SAYING THAT curled hair said. KARINA DONT BLAIM IT ON YOU'RE SELF green eye's said, ok them if ya say so. I fell asleep on the way to Mikeys apartment.

Next day Ademir POV
She was sleeping so peacefully she's so beautiful shes so perfect everything about her is so perfect, man i wanna spend the rest of my life with this girl for sure. I brushed some hair out of her face and she slowly woke up a while later.

Karina POV
I was waking up just to be face to face with Ademir i smile and kiss his lips he kiss back, i get up and go to the bath room.

Green eye's POV
Man im so happy Ademir got his girl, i wanna see them get married and have kids toghther i wanna become their uncle by heart.i love her as my baby sister she always puts a smile om my face wen im not happy. I am happy i met her.

Curled hair POV
Im so happy i met karina she been there for me and i find it so cute wen she has one of those little FAN GIRL ATTACK it funny. I love her as my baby sister if anything happens to her i am not so sure ill move on.

Sorry for not posting 2 chapters but i dont really have anything good in mind but yeah comment some ideas and ill chooose 1 and see what i could do.

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌✌😀

How we became bestfriendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें