Chapter 1:Jacksepticeye

Top of the morning to you laddie my name is Jacksepticeye and today we are carving pumpkins For Halloween,ew spoopy spooky Halloweeen.get The biggest KNIFE !.Jack begains to laugh and grin then a creepy smile came across him but only for a minute.Jack suddenly gets a nose bleed and leaves the camera on while at he runs to the bathroom.Sorry Peps Meh nose was bleeding never mind let's just go back to carving the Lovely PUMPKIN !Jack grabs the knife showing his large audience how to cut and design a pumpkin.So you get Your KNIFE AND YOU STAB IT SO IT SCREAMS.Sorry again I dunno what came across me I will sort it out.jack grabs the Knife And puts it to his throat and slit it open while looking dead deep into the camera lenses.ŶØÜ ŴÏLŁ ÑÈVĒR ŠĒÊ HÏM ÈVÉR ÁGÁĪÑ,ŠÂŶ GØÖDBŶÉ. When that happened and people saw the video Poeple began to freak out saying jack would never do this on camera he is a lovely individual and wouldn't let down his support But Obviously he did ,Jacksepticeye fans nightmare has just came ture you loved this person with all your heart and he just straight up kill himself on camera.

DRAMA ALERT 🚨:
THE YOUTUBE SENSATION KILLED HIMSELF!?!?!(not clickbate). Hello it's your host KillerKeemStar let's get right into the news.The famous Irish youtuber Jacksepticeye that guy who yells at happy wheels and has fabulous green hair died Yesterday at 8:00 at night making a YouTube video called "How to carve Pumpkins"The internet has blowen up after this Poeple saying Antisepticeye has got him if u don't know already Antisepticeye is a dark side or Jacksepticeye and has Big black earings and glitches out and laughs So strange.He has died RIP jack we all love u from the bottom of our now broken hearts.Antisepticeye is real I guess God bless us all🙏🏻

YOUTUBER DIED ON CAMERA:
This youtuber Called Jacksepticeye officially killed himself by sliting his throat on camera yesterday 8:00 .WARNING: Poeple Antisepticeye is real and he wants to murder everyone who gets in his way ,but he said he needs a companion.

stupid People think that it was a prank oh boy where they wrong.im coming for you and only you ,sleep with one eye open today cause you are gonna shit your pants .Enjoy....