Chapter 5:it has begun

z24 hours later,Anti Wakes Up to their
see he was tied up in his Basment and with blood dripping down From his Head.
Anti:"what the hell!"mumbled Anti Trying to take the duck Tape from his mouth.
Dark:"Who done this to you !"dark said Running down the basements stairs in shock and heard anti mumbling.Dark ran over To anti as quick as he could and started up tieing him.
Dark:"are you okay,Who done this I will kill them?!"said Dark getting angry then started hugging anti.
Anti:"I dunno ,it feels like there is something on my back ,check it please if u may"said Anti concerned.
Dark got a texted message from a person and Called.Dark Called back Someone answered.
Dark:"who is This"said Dark angrily on the phone.
Person:"I tied up Anti ,read the letter on his Back"said The stranger.
Dark:"okay"said Dark turning around anti looking at his back.
Person:"Read"said The mysterious person with a cheeky Laugh.
Dark:"There are other way more dangerous dark sides too many are on YouTube Enjoy Your Movie"said Dark confused and shocked at the same time.
Dark ended the Call with the stranger and hugged Anti again.
Anti:"thank you ,you saved Me and with that I will repay you"said Anti with a cheeky face.
Dark"Oh okay"said Dark with a smile and jumping up and down.
Dark:"PARK!"Said Dark with a smile
Anti:Okay Shit,we are nearly 30 -_- lol"said Anti with a smile.