Chapter 6:Plans

Anti and dark was sitting In the living room planing to get this person killed.
"Anti We're is your guns"said Dark Looking around.
"Dark they are right here"said anti lifting up sleeve and started kissing his own arms.
"Not those Ones"said dark pulling a funny face then started bursting out laughing.
"Hey I got confused okay"said anti pulling his sleeves down.
"I love it when you are  confused"said dark Resting palm on his Face and tilted his head and just smiled at anti for a minute or two then snapped out of it .

Anti's POV(in his mind)
Omg Didn't he just Do that,does he like me,Dark is gay?No he can't be well I dunno might be just trying it.Shit He looks sad Now what am I gonna do ummm I got it.

"Dark are you okay?"Said anti concerned.

Anti stood up and sat right next to dark and began to hug him.

"What's wrong,come on you can tell me ,I'm Anti for Jesus shake"said anti as he held dark in his arms.

Darks POV(in his mind)
SHIT I CANT TAKE THIS ANY LONGER I NEED TO TELL HIM HOW I FEEL BEFORE IT TO LATE.

"Anti?"said Dark Lifting out of anti's arms.
"Ye"said anti.

Dark began to cry.

Anti's POV (in his mind)
NOOOOOO he is fricking crying in front of me,hold the tears back anti he can know he shouldn't FCK just do it you wimp.

Anti held darks hands and was gently stroking his palms.
Dark wiped his tears away and just smiled as anti.

"Dark"said anti taking in a deep breathe.
"Yes"said dark.
"I have feelings for you ,you know" said Anti then suddenly blushed after

Anti's POV(in his mind)
Omg I can't believe I just done that he might not accept me for who I am ,he might not be gay,he might not like gays SHIT I BLEW IT FOR GOOD NOW FCK.

anti stood up and walked in the corner and sat down,sloped against the wall.

Darks POV(In his mind)
Did he just say that I thought he just said YASSSSS I need to Tell him that I'm Gay and I like him back then I will give him a hug and everything Yas THANK YOU GOD.

dark stood up with a blushing Face and Whisper into anti's ear with his warm deep voice and said"I like you too also I'm not Straight".
Dark looked straight ahead of him and was Gazing in space.
Anti slowly lifted his head up and Pinned dark to the floor and began to tinkle him.
Anti and dark were both laughing them tears has now forever truely gone ,happiness is the greatest thing ever.

Few minutes later,
Dark and anti were planning Out Were to go and what to get and what time to get out at.
"Dark we should go at night time he won't expect a thing at all and I will creep through the window and Smash a plant Pot over his Head"said anti with a creepy smile.
"Nice idea but what happens if we don't A plant pot?"said dark raising a eyebrow.
"That's when these Come in"Said Anti turning around and starred into the corner of darkness.
"Omg is that Tim?!?!"said Dark with a shocked face
                                                                                         ...............................
To be Continued 👍🏻
Please Follow Me if you like Jacksepticeye ,markiplier,fanFictions,love stories,dark side of them or ship septiplier.
THANK YOU
For just looking at my book I really do appreciate it I love you all so Dearly love u all And see u in the next chapter ........