Chapter 4:Im here

Few hours Later dark arrived at Anti's house and anti welcomed him in with a hug.
Dark:"are you surprised to see me"said Dark Getting squashed by anti.
Anti:"I glad Your here"said Anti Blushing while holding dark.
Dark:"Let's do some work then"said Dark pulling away from anti.
Anti:"sure,come in,what is mine is now yours I trust you😉"said anti with a winking face ,dark just blushed for a minute then snapped out of it.
Dark Said To mind"now what are you doing,if you blush he will know you like Shit Stop or I will just kill myself again".
Anti:"would you like a drink?"said anti.
Dark:"Ye sure the strongest drink you have "said dark with a smile.
Anti:"STRONGEST eh,Ye one minute"said anti while walking into the kitchen.

Anti:"here you go"said anti Putting down the drink on the counter for dark.

Dark took a sip from the drink to see what it was l,mark pulled a funny face.

Dark:"is this Bleach"said dark.
Anti:"you wanted the strongest drink in the house there you go lol"said Anti with a tiny bit of smile.
Dark:"have we got any plans at all?"said Dark waiting for some papers.
Anti:"well yes ,eat some popcorn,drink and watch AHS"said anti sitting down next to dark.
Dark:"actually sounds like a good plan what series are we gonna watch?"said drake grabbing the tv remote.
Anti:Murder house First please"said anti joyfully.
Anti fell asleep 1 hour later on dark's shoulder,dark got a blanket and put it over himself and anti and fell asleep together