The day

(Y/N) POV:
Mama said that I could play with the other wolf pups today! I was kind of nervous but I pushed that aside. I saw a couple of wolf pups that are my age so I went up and talked to them" um...Hello" I said in a shy voice, the other wolf pups looked at me and laughed at me " Hah! What's your name newby?" A wolf pup says to me mockingly "I'm (Y/n) And who are you?" I say intimidated by the wolf pup"I'm Neshoku and these two idiot's are Drake and Dareke " he says pointing to two wolf pups that look like twins they both smirked and snickered at me I whimpered a little " Hey! Leave her alone!" We all look to see a wolf pup that looks like this.

Hello" I said in a shy voice, the other wolf pups looked at me and laughed at me " Hah! What's your name newby?" A wolf pup says to me mockingly "I'm (Y/n) And who are you?" I say intimidated by the wolf pup"I'm Neshoku and these two idiot's are D...

"Ooooo guys look it's the freak!" Darke says laughing at the skele-wolf who glared at him and tried to attack him but missed and landed in a mud pile "Ha! Now what Freak you gonna cry?" Dareke said laughing his pelt off, I look over at the skele wolf and see tears in his eye's. I growled at them and gasped and smirked "GIN! IM BEING BULLIED!" I say and see my big brother (top!) growling at the trio who whimpered in fear and running with their tails in between their legs. I look back at the skele wolf and help him up" thank you" he says I nod amd look back a Gin " Thanks big brother!" I cheer out to him" heh I may be the Bata of this pack but that doesn't mean I still don't have to take care of my little sister " Gin says licking my pelt and then left me and the skele wolf alone "so...what's your name? I'm (Y/n)!" I say to him he looked at me and smiled " I'm Fresh!" He says. We played with each other for the entire day " (Y/n)! Come on sis!" Gin called out to me looked back at Fresh and frowned a little " Don't worry (Y/n) we can play tomorrow!" He says I smile and nod he went back to him mom and I when back to mom and Gin( your dads gone by the why thanks to hunters) I cuddle up into a ball and fall asleep.( What do you think of it?)