Now with Fresh

Ok here is another chapter!! Hope you all like it!

Fresh's POV:
I sit at the entrance of my den,waiting for who? No one in particular but just waiting. I'm not known to be patient or waiting quietly. I'm loud and very noisy. Sometimes. But I was worried about (Y/N) she and Gin were the only one's to make it out of that attack including me....why has this happened? I should be asking.....what would I have done to prevent that not to happen? I shake my head a little. "Maybe I should take a little walk while I wait" I said to myself, I look ahead of me and smirk a little. I back up at my den and run out of it with a jump. I landed almost perfectly if it wasn't for a surreal that was in front of me,"ow that hurt a lot" I mutter out quietly I stand up and shake my pelt I look around and see that I jumped pretty far. I smile to myself a little, I walk to where I last saw (Y/N) and Gin. Once I made it to the spot, I started to sniff the area and followed the sent. Once I did I see a house I walk to the window and stand on my hing legs and look in the window to see two wolves and those skeletons! I barked a little but I guess they didn't hear me, I look and see (Y/N) she looked very weak and tired I whine quietly at the sight. I fell in love with her since we were pups, I wanted to go in there and comfort her but I know that I would get killed trying so. I back off and walk back home.

I am really sleepy right now so I'll try and upload some more stuff bye!