(preview)She's awake!

(Ok ok I am sorry and I was busy with another story so hope you like this chapter..P.S. You guy's can turn into humans...don't ask. Enjoy!)

Gin's POV:
I didn't eat anything, drank anything and haven't slept I just waited for my sister to wake up, Those skeletons assured me that she will wake up. I know that she will. I lay down with my head down and looked at my sister she had bandages on her neck and torso but I wasn't the type to take revenge because those skeletons helped us" Wolfe come on you have to eat or you'll die" the kid that I learned his name was 'Paperjam' weird name. But who am I to judge? I shook my head no at him and look back at my sister. I then hear a quiet growl come from her my head pops up and I bark letting the skeletons know that she's waking up "(Y/N)! oh my God your alive " I say panting and wag my tail" G-Gin? Where the hell are we?" She asks me which I froze and gulp nervous "um...don't be mad but...in a human den" I say closing my eye's waiting for her to snap her jaws at me"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Say?" She says to me we then hear foot steps running our way" You. Little-" she was cut off by Paperjam hugging her neck" Thank goodness you awake! Mom! Dad! Wolfe's friend is awake!