She's awake!

(Ok ok I am sorry and I was busy with another story so hope you like this chapter..P.S. You guy's can turn into humans...don't ask. Enjoy!)

Gin's POV:
I didn't eat anything, drank anything and haven't slept I just waited for my sister to wake up, Those skeletons assured me that she will wake up. I know that she will. I lay down with my head down and looked at my sister she had bandages on her neck and torso but I wasn't the type to take revenge because those skeletons helped us" Wolfe come on you have to eat or you'll die" the kid that I learned his name was 'Paperjam' weird name. But who am I to judge? I shook my head no at him and look back at my sister. I then hear a quiet growl come from her my head pops up and I bark letting the skeletons know that she's waking up "(Y/N)! oh my God your alive " I say panting and wag my tail" G-Gin? Where the hell are we?" She asks me which I froze and gulp nervous "um...don't be mad but...in a human den" I say closing my eye's waiting for her to snap her jaws at me"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Say?" She says to me we then hear foot steps running our way" You. Little-" she was cut off by Paperjam hugging her neck" Thank goodness you awake! Mom! Dad! Wolfe's friend is awake!" I see and hear rushing feet into this room. I see (Y/N) trying to get out of Paperjams grasp. She growls low as a warning to stay back"Gin I swear to god I will kill you!" She tries to stand up and growls at me. I pin my ears behind my head with my tail tucked under me" They wanted to help you sis! Why can't you just be nice to them? The helped me and you" she jumps off of the couch and flinched "Hey you should rest" I heard Error say to her. (Y/N) looked at him with threatening eye's but does as she's told. I sigh a little and looked up at Papperjam," Wolfe? What's wrong?" He said to me. I wanted to turn into my human form bit it's too risky. I look back at my sister and see that she was thinking. I jump on the couch and look at her" (Y/N)...what can I do to show you that they only wanted to help us?" She just glared at her paws" They killed our pack Gin...I don't want to lose you too along with Fresh...we have to find him" "sis I know that we have to but...your hurt and there's nothing that we can do to can him back or something like that" I lay down and just look at the fluffy floor. I could tell that she was glaring at them. I can feel the cold hard glare blazing through my pelt.

*later that night*

Once it was dark and everyone was asleep, me and (Y/N) turned into our human forms. I can see the scars more clearly in the moonlight on our body's. Luckily we both had clothes on so it was not as awkward ." Gin....I love you baby brother" (Y/N) said quietly to me. I look at her and give her a small smile"Love you too sister, now why don't we get some sleep? We both need it" I yawned and nearly fell asleep until I heard a door open. I was Paperjam! I was panicking internally until.....