Now

(You are fully grown up)
(Y/N) POV:
I woke up having the same dream over and over again I was only a pup when the hunters killed me and my little brother's pack... But anyways, I was out hunting trying to find food before winter comes along and ruins my day.'God where can a wolf find food for Pete's sake!'(this is what you look like) I stopped in my tracks when I smell something...

It smelled like a male wolf and a kid?" Gin stay close and keep your guard up" I say to him he nods his head( The original Gin died from the hunters but your little brother looka like him so you named him after your older sibling* gasps for breath...

It smelled like a male wolf and a kid?" Gin stay close and keep your guard up" I say to him he nods his head( The original Gin died from the hunters but your little brother looka like him so you named him after your older sibling* gasps for breath* I need water) I run to where the sent is with Gin beside me. I skid to a stop nearly running into a tree" Sis?" Gin asked confused at my action I stayed silent and crouch into a hunting position which Gin followed in persuit.

Gin's POV:
I was shaking because...I never ...killed a wolf . I look back at (Y/N) with worried eye's.. But she kept looking at the wolf and the ...skeleton?   That's very strange-" GRAH!" (Y/N) ran out of the Bush and attacked the male skeleton wolf. I also jump out of the Bush but go in front of the little kid and look at them "please don't eat me!" He crys out I sigh and lick his cheek assuring him that I won't hurt him"GIN!" I hear my sister yell seeing her being pinned down. I run and knock the skeleton off of her" Go! Take the kid with you!" I was shock to hear this but obeyed to her and run back to the kid and pick them up running away"Mom!" The kid jumped off me and runs to a skeleton that looks like an artist?" Oh my baby are you ok?" They say to them worried "GAH!A WOLF!" they yell out I lower my head and tucked my tail in between my legs"mom! They saved me!" The kid says to me going right next to me"tsc! Error!" They called out and I see a black skeleton that looked a little glitchy and he had a gun "why is there a wolf here ink?" He says pointing his gun at me"NO! Don't hurt them!" The kid says going in front of me. Then I hear a howl that sounds like..(Y/N)! I tug on the kids sleeve to tell them to follow me" mom dad come on their friends in trouble!" The kid then jumps on my back again and we run off with the other people behind me.'God...please be alright (Y/N)'...

(Y/N)'s POV:
I wasn't going down just yet so I bite down on his left shoulder and tear him off me" how dare you !" He says to me then I smelled a familiar scent but not my brothers" who are you and why did you attack that kid?" I asked growling "tsc! The names Fresh what about you?" He says cock like my eye's widen and slowly walk closer to him " Fresh? It's me...(Y/N)" I say to him gently. He then sniffs me to see if I was lying to him" oh my god....(Y/N)!" He cheers out and hugs me we then hear people and my brotger come out of the bushes with the kid and a hunter?! " which one tried to hurt you jammy?" The hunter asks him and he points to Fresh...no not this time then a bullet shot comes out but I took the bullet instead of Fresh "SIS!" Gin cries out and runs to me with Fresh traumatized. I felt blood pouring out of the side of my neck" No! Please no!" Gin cries out "Gin....Fresh....I feel tired"" NO! DON'T YOU FUCKING DIE ON ME NOW! I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO!" Fresh chokes out" Fresh....just go so the ....skeletons can help me....please I'll* chokes out a little blood* be fine and I'll...find you" I say and hear him disappear"MOM DAD WE HAVE TO HELP THEM!" I heard the kid say and Gin laying next to me trying not to cry" I'll carry her" I heard a voice say. I growl a little when I gotten picked up" it's ok I'm not going to hurt you" the voice says I then fall asleep.

(I am so sorry for your wait and I will try and update this story as well see you all in the next chapter!)