Chapter 1

Timon The Meerkat who's the son of Fearless Buzz was hanging with his best friend Pumbaa The Warthog at Pride Rock but they were leaving because Kiara who was the daughter of King Simba the Lion King of Pride Rock doesn't need them anymore since she all grown up and married to a now Prince Kovu.

Since they were leaving to back their home the oasis where he and Pumbaa raised Simba to be what he was today they couldn't wait to get there but they were gonna miss their friends.

"Well this is it pal." Timon told his friend "ya ready?" Timon asked pointing towards the other direction.

Pumbaa sniffed a little but nodded Timon sighed as he walked towards his best friend and petted his nose as Pumbaa cried.

"I'm going to miss them!"

Timon only rolled his dark brown eyes with a small smile on his face "ya I'm gonna miss them too but who else miss us back at home?"

Pumbaa looked at his friend.

"Ma, Uncle Max. Well I don't know about him but, Stumy, Fluntchy, and Iron Joe. And get this here's a whole lot of gruuuuuuuubs-!" Timon yelped as he was cut off as Pumbaa picked him up by his nose and put him on his head and started running straight Timon grabbed his ears with a grin as music started.

"Bye Timon!" He heard Kiara shouted as Timon turned around while still holding Pumbaa's ears waving grinning. As he saw Kiara watching with Kovu by her side smiling sadly but knew that he'll be back.

Timon:
I have often dreamed of a far off place
Where a great warm welcome would be waiting for me
Where the crowds would cheer, when they see my face
And a voice keeps saying this is where I'm meant to be

Timon looked to see that Pumbaa got tired he petted his friend softly to let him know that he can take a break for a little bit so he climbed down and walked further away from him for a little while.

I will fine my way
I can go to the distance I'll be
there someday if I can be strong I know
ev'ry mile will be worth my while
I would go 'lmost anywhere to
feel like I belong

"You know Pumbaa somebody I'll show my uncle where I belong and I'll make him and my Pop proud too." Timon told his friend who was sound asleep as the night was coming since they left before the sun was going down Timon chuckled rolling his eyes petting Pumbaa's stomach.

I'm on my way
I can go to the distance
I'll be there someday if I
can be strong, I know ev'ry mile
Will be worth my while I would go anywhere
to feel like I belong

As Timon walked up to a rock he climbed on it with a smirk on his face as he continued to climbed he continued to sang as the song was over.

Timon smiled as the wind blew into his light fur "one day Pop I'll make you and uncle Max proud." He said softly as he yawned suddenly he got tired as he lay down on the rock he was standing on and closed his eyes and drifted off to dream land.

A figure standing there watching Timon sleeping peaceful has his chest raised up and down softly as he snored softly making the figure chuckled "I know you will, son."

The figure was suddenly blinded with a bright white light as two large white wings came behind him as two clouds parted for him behind the clouds was Mufasa sitting waiting for his friend smiling softly as Fearless Buzz flew towards him.

"You think he will?" The former king asked his friend. "Oh I know he will my friend I can see everything." Buzz told him tapping his head smiling softly.

Mufasa only rolled his eyes chuckling softly but he held his paw up stopping his friend for a moment "are you forgetting something?"

"Oh right." Buzz walked towards his son as he put his paw that was glowing a soft golden color and was gently rubbing his son's red hair smiling "one day son you'll be Fearless just like me even though you also can be afraid inside when you don't show it."

Timon's eyes tighten as he turned over shivering a bit then soon was smiling in his sleep.

Buzz smiled proudly at his son before walking with Mufasa back where they belong then as they were gone.

The next morning Pumbaa woke Timon up so they can go back to the oasis as Pumbaa was walking Timon smiled as he put his hands behind his head looking up at the clouds as Pumbaa looked up at him grinning while he walked. As the same music started once again.

Timon:
I will beat the odds
I can go the distance
I will face the world
Fearless, proud and strong
I will please the gods

Timon stood up spread out his arms as Pumbaa listen to him sang smiling softly to his friend.

I can go the distances
Till I find my hero's welcome
Right where I belooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnng!