Chapter 6

As Simba stopped in a holt he looked around in a hurry to see if he knew anybody to see if they're alright.

"Look!" Mother Rose pointed towards right to see Pumbaa, Uncle Max and Nina were battling against the shadow figures but Nina was soon grabbed.

"NO, IM NOT LOOSING ANYBODY ELSE!" Simba roared as Mother Rose held tight to his mane in fright never seen Simba so angry even though she only knows him only a little while.

As Simba dashed towards the shadow figure he kicked it sending it flying to a tree making it turned into black dust. 

"Nina!" Max called as he rushed to see if she was alright as Pumbaa went to help "are you alright?"

"I'm fine thanks to Simba." Nina smiled at her son's friend who smiled sheepishly at her remembering at the sound of his voice.

"Mother Rose are you alright?"

"Y-Yes I'm fine." Mother Rose nodded her head still holding onto Simba's mane shaken a little.

"Maybe I've should've left you with the others." Simba said worried now. "No! I want to fine Tuan to see if he's okay I don't want to lose him!" She clutched Simba's mane tears rolling down her face.

Simba and Pumbaa looked at each other nodding Simba sighed "alright, everybody who's a meerkat either climb on me or Pumbaa and hold on we're takin you guys back where the others are safe and sound," Simba said as he and Pumbaa kneeled dthe en so the meerkats can climbed on.

"Simba is Timon okay?" Pumbaa asked worried for his friend. "He's fine just tired out Trina is the same I'm going to fine Rafiki after this is all over." Simba said with a serious frown on his face.

Then he and the others heard a war yelling coming to Pumbaa's side they saw Rafiki's body glowing green!

"Whoa! The monkey's glowing! Max's jaw dropped in shock "I thought it was just Timon's and the rogue's?!"

"My daughter isn't a rogue and you know it!" Mother Rose growled at Max while Nina just smacked his head making him yelped in pain.

As Rafiki smacked a shadow figure away from a meerkat family sending it flying away from them he kicked one away he grabbed the tail spend it around a few times before letting it go sending in he air as it never came back.

Simba was in awed as he never seen his friend fight like this well he helped him fight the hyenas off before but not with magic.

As Rafiki smacked his staff against the ground with green aura surrounding it sending all the shadow figures away sending them to black dusts.

"Come follow Rafiki!" Rafiki laughed as he ran with full speed making everybody yelped in shock as Simba and Pumbaa quickly followed Rafiki catching up to him as the meerkats held tightly.

As they finally made it too the cave but this time Timon and Trina were both awake much to everyone's relieved and happiness as Nina and Mother Rose leaped off of the two friends' heads they rushed towards their children.

"Oh my baby!" Mother Rose gushed as she hugged her daughter as Trina weakly smiled at her mother and hugged her back.

"Timmy!" Nina rushed over to her son as she hugged him but not too tight since he's still weak and hurt Timon smiled weakly as he hugged his mother back with a tired sighed.

"Ma."

Simba and Pumbaa walked over as Pumbaa gave a light pat on Timon's head sighing in relieved thinking hat his friend is alright while Simba licked his fur in relieved.