Chapter 7

"So where are we going?" Trina asked her father. "We are going to a special place where all meerkats train that have magic." Speed answer his daughter.

"But doesn't Ma, Uncle Max and everybody else have magic?" Timon asked confused.

"Yes but they already trained their whole lives so they don't need too train." Speed told the son of Buzz.

"But my friends don't have magic in them?"

"That is true sonny but they can handle themselves in fights whenever they can." Speed smiled ruffling Timon's red hair making him groaned annoyance lightly slapped his hand away "yep, just like his father." He chuckled softly as he watched Timon fixed his hair "remember how you used to be like that with your mother?"

"Oy, don't remind me she wouldn't stop messing it up!" Buzz groaned face palming as Speed laughed out loud "and she would just embarrassed me in front of Nina!"

"Oh it was just so funny how red your face was when Nina was doing the same thing to you!"

Buzz only glared playfully at his friend who continued to laughed as they walked along the way.

Timon and Trina looked at each other behind their fathers and chuckled quietly "it's like they're back from the dead and they don't care." Trina whispered smiling.

"Well they don't have a lot of time here on Earth so they want to spend much time as they can with their families as much as they can." Timon only shrugged as he watched Buzz gave Speed a noogie wrapping his arm in a headlock rubbing his fist on Trina's father's head hard.

Trina only hugged his arm smiling nodding in agreement as they watched the scene then the kids giggled running between their legs as they run in a circle before running in the bushes.

"Don't go to far!" Trina called out as Erik's head popped back out. "We wont!" He smiled before popping back in.

Timon and Trina thought it was a good idea to bring the kids to stretch out their legs for running and exercising.

Kuril only stayed with Timon as he held his hand tightly feeling frighten having a bad feeling about something.

Timon looked down kneeling down "kid, ya okay?" He then gasped as his eyes glowed golden for a second as his magic sense came in his head, his father noticed this his eyes winded.

"Something's wrong!" Buzz yelled as Trina stayed near a Timon who's eyes return to their normal color as he shook his head rubbing it Trina took his hand and Kuril's as she rushed towards her father and Buzz.

"Where are the kids?!"

Then they heard screams.

"Found them!" Timon said as he rushed where he last saw them as Buzz called him but he ignored him as Timon saw blurs from the jungles that he was going through since he was using his super speed thanks to his magic he keeps hearing screams from the kids.

When he did stop he saw the kids were surrounded by a snake! He glared as he looked up to see that a tree was above him he leaped up and grabbed a tree branch landed on it then jumped in front of the kids protectively glaring at the snake.

"Mr. Timon!" Sally grinned but soon she sinked back a little bit as Timon's stern looked at her silent her as she hide behind Mitchum and Erik.

"What did we tell ya?!" Timon's stern voice rings through the jungle. "Not to go too far." The kids ears dropped sadly knowing that their in trouble but Erik gasped as his his eyes winded. 

Timon saw this as his magic sense went wild as his shoulders tensed before grabbing the snake's neck without looking making the snake gagged and choked a little as Timon squeezed its neck.