Chapter 4

It was the next day when Simba told Timon that he needed training along with Trina and Mitchum as Pumbaa finally arrived to Pride Rock with his family and Trina and Mitchum who got excited to see Timon again he was too excited that he accidentally slipped off of Pumbaa and fell off but Timon with quick thinking caught the kid in time making everybody sighed in relieved.

"You need to calm down kid!" Timon said placing Mitchum down to his feet who smiled sheepishly at the older meerkat who ruffled his black hair making him giggled Trina watched the scene with a smile as Simba came up to her smiling softly.

"You ready Trina?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

"You alright?" Simba asked nothing how tensed she was concern for her titling his head. "Yes, I'm just nervous that's all I'm the daughter of Sir Speed Simba how would they react?" Trina asked.

"Well I was shock but calm when one of my best friends was the son of Fearless Buzz I've heard stories from my father when I was a cub." Simba smiled.

"Right King Mufasa correct?"

"Yes that is correct." Simba chuckled snuggling her head softly in comforted.

"Hey let's get ready!" Pumbaa smiled as his tail wag excitedly. "You seem excited?" Simba said smiling as Trina got off with the help of Timon they both blushed a bit while Mitchum gaged a little.

"Yeah! A island full of meerkats with powers sounds neat and hopefully there's some crunching grubs on the way!"

"And slummy ones too!" Timon grinned.

"Crunchy."

"Slummy."

"Crunchy."

"Slummy!"

"Crunchy!"

"Slum-!"

"Alright boys that's enough!" Nina glared at the boys who smiled sheepishly at her while Trina just giggled at them Timon rubbed the back of his neck blushing Kovu and Simba looked at each other before laughing falling to their backs laughing their heads off while Timon's shoulders slumped frowning.

Trina giggled without anyone noticing she kissed his cheek softly making him smiled goofily with a small pink of blush.

"I like both actually they are very tasty." She giggled before going over to Nina talking to her and Mitchum.

After Simba and Kovu calmed down from laughing Rafiki arrived at the scene with his stick in his hands as he walked towards them with a smile on his face.

"Hello everyone are you all ready?"

"Ready for what Mr. Rafiki?" Mitchum asked titling his head making Rafiki chuckled ruffling his hair.

"Ready to travel my way."

Everybody looked at each other confused as Timon and Trina exchanged looks at each other.

All did Trina did was shrugged "we're ready." She took a breath and breath out.

Timon took her hand in his surprising her as she looked at him.

"We'll be fine."

Mitchum suddenly tackled Timon on his back as a piggy back style as he held on grinning as Timon held his legs.

Trina smiled for the last few days Timon grew on Mitchum close as a younger brother he would sometimes play with Mitchum whenever he's not busy training with his powers with Uncle Max, or show him a little bit of Hakuna Matata.