Chapter 2

As Timon and Pumbaa finally made it back home thy looked up to see a couple of meerkats were hanging in trees who looked down excitedly.

"Hey! Timon and Pumbaa are back!" One said happily but soon yelped as his foot slipped he screamed as he fell Timon without thinking leaped off of his best friend's head with his arms out wide and caught the meerkat without no worries at all and landed on his feet perfectly with Pumbaa and the two meerkats looking at him in awed.

"Whoa." The meerkat in the tree said stunned but then he too fell out of the tree with a scream as Timon put the meerkat that he was holding down on the ground and quickly caught him in his arms.

Pumbaa's jaw was now more on the ground he and the first meerkat were looking at each other in shock then at Timon then Pumbaa noticed that his best friend's eyes were gold instead of dark warm brown eyes.

"Uh Timon?" Pumbaa tapped his hoof on Timon's shoulder snapping him out of his thoughts as the gold from his eyes vanished returning to original brown.

"Oy." Timon shook his head a little he looked down to see that he caught the meerkat that was looking at him in awed Timon grinned.

"Stumpy!"

Pumbaa and the first meerkat were surprised at Timon's behavior when he looked at the meerkat he was holding known as Stumpy who'd looked surprised also.

"Timon!" Stumpy got out of Timon's arms and gave him a noogie with his arm around his neck making Timon yelped.

"Okay okay wait a moment what was THAT?!" The first meerkat asked with Pumbaa by his side nodding his head looking very very confused for his friend.

"What was what?" Timon asked trying to get out of Stumpy's grip. "T-That glowing t-thing and the c-catching with speed!" The first meerkat panted as he asked the questions.

"You done?" Timon asked as he shoved Stumpy out of the grip making him say:

"Hey!"

Pumbaa chuckled at that.

The first meerkat frowned at Timon crossing his arms over his chest.

"What I don't know what your talking about Flunchy!" Timon raised his paws in the air "I don't remember doing that!" Timon itch his head.

"Alright lets go speak with you mother about this." The first meerkat known as Flunchy said as he dragged Timon towards the oasis but soon stopped as he, Stumpy, Timon and Pumbaa soon saw two unconscious meerkats on the ground with the female holding tightly in a protective way around a small no longer then 2 years pup scars, bruises, mud, dirt all over them and the girl was more worse then the pup and was shocking them that they were both still alive when Timon feel their pulses.

"Their still alive!" Timon grabbed the female meerkat "but barely!" As he carefully held her to his chest as she groaned but she didn't wake up as she held the pup close to her not wanting to let go.

As Timon looked down at her he noticed a amulet was around her neck glowing softly a pink color while the pup's was glowing a red's color after it died down nothing happened the girl clenched Timon's chest fur but soon lost consciousness once again.

"We need to see that monkey! Stumpy go tell my Ma hurry up!" Timon ordered as Stumpy nodded before rushing off Flunchy I want you, Stumpy, Ma, Uncle Max and Pumbaa to come with me to Pride Rock so we can see that crazy monkey so he can heal this girl and the pup before it's too late!"

"Timmy!"

"Oy."

"What happen Stumpy told me everything!-. Oh my goodness is she alright?" Nina Timon's mother or everyone else likes to call her Ma gasped covering her mouth with her paw in shock as Uncle Max's dark eyes winded as he crack his back holding his stick.