Beginnings

Penny's POV
My earliest childhood memories are such a blur but one thing for sure is that I remember my partner in crime. His name is Min Yoongi, genius one could say. ^We were born the same year almost the same day too.^ Our parents are best friends and now we are too at least we were. Until high school hit all high and mighty. He left me to discover a world without him. I hated it to be honest.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Time warp

Still in Penny's POV

I always see him in the hallways of school. He's grown quite tall recently, I remeber towering over him instead. I have no friends sadly but I prefer it that way, no drama, no worrying about who's still sane you know all that good stuff. I realize he's the captain of the basketball team and in the student body. ^He has gotten quite popular these past four years.^ I miss talking to him and hanging out like we used to.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Yoongi' s POV
Wow senior year is already here huh? Gosh time has flew by. There is something missing but I dont know exactly know what. I hope I get the scholarship for basketball this year, I'm destined to have it. I was born to have it《stop getting ahead of yourself yoongi》I miss her so much I can't cope with myself to talk to her and apologize for abandoning her like I did those years ago... I'm so sorry Penny.

Penny's POV
I hope I get the classes I asked for this year! Man I'm really looking forward to this year I hope I become more sociable and at least talk to him for a little bit even a split second would heal my hurt.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Yoongi's POV

Okay, time to step up and be a man!?
I start to walk over to Penny but a ball of fear starts rolling around in my heart. I stop and turn around but something tells me to go back. And so I did .

"OW!? Can't you see in front of you!?"
I hear from a girl on the floor rubbing her head as I am too.

《OH NO IT'S PENNY》

My response "My bad maybe next time you should pay attention instead of looking down all the time."

What the hell did I just say!?!?!
Yoongi what's wrong with you !
Help her would ya'

"Well nice to see you too Yoongi!", said Penny in a tone that I've never heard from anyone before. I noticed that she was tearing up. I walked away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Penny's POV

"OW!? Can't you see in front of you!?"
My response well there goes your 'social life' penny

"My bad maybe next time you should pay attention instead of looking down all the time"  I recognize that voice out of no where I look up to only see Yoongi giving me a death glare. I didn't know how to process his words. His tone was so....angry....

"Well nice to see you too Yoongi!"
I yelled it but I was trying not to cry. Then he walked away from me not helping me nor' caring.

Who are you Min Yoongi?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey ya!
Author here I hope you like it so far. I know short chapter but I Will be writing from time to time so please bare with me...
Thank you for your kindness
Leave me notes if you'd like it'd be helpful. Bye bye ....for now
8/15