Min Yoongi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author here this chapter will be Yoongi's POV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell happened back there Yoongi! Why didn't you help her? You can't, can't you... 《I went into the bathroom to process what happened》

"AAGGGGHHHH!!!!"

Is this all I can say? Or do ? Don' t mistreat her you idiot. I have no idea what my mind is going through to tell me to say or do what I did. Something must've gone wrong back then for me to automatically say she is the enemy. But what?
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Time warp (younger Penny and Yoongi)

Yoongi's POV

Geez I can't wait to see Penny again although it's only really been a week.
This summer was fun in Santa Monica. I'm glad I got to spend it with her. I couldn't think of other any way. I love you Penny Taylor. So today is my first day of high school, and I'm so happy.
《I met up with some friends of ours》
I  hope I'm wearing something decent to get her attention.

"You waiting for your girlfriend!"  Taehyung yelled out at a distance.

Wow! He's gotten handsome I must admit. (Me and penny have been friends with Taehyung since our early school days)  I know he's joking so I just roll my eyes and give him a huge hug.

"Hey taehyung !" It was nice to see him again.

Taehyung and I talked for a while then he left to a small group of people he made a new group of friends I guess. It was fine with me as long as he's happy. I waited for her but she didn't show up, I'll admit This made me sad a little. I had hoped we gotten the same classes together, that'd be great!

"MIN YOONGI IS THAT YOU !?" It was Penny, I smiled at her. She has the sweetest smile, it's the kind of smile where you see her cheeks puff up and her  eyes close a little but it's a masterpiece. She jumped up at me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms a round her and spun with her. I missed her soft voice.

"Did ya miss me Yoongi!?"

"What can I say it was depressing to not see you jumping around in the hallways"

"Well I'm here now" God she's so beautiful, more beautiful than she was last week. Is that even possible?

"YOONGI WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Time warp  (Reality)

"YOONGI WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?"
《It was penny》she pushed me .

WAIT!?!?!?!

"WHY ARE YOU IN THE BOY'S BATHROOM!!!" I am curious so stay...

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH A JERK!? I KNEW YOU AS A KIND LOVING BOY YOONGI!"
oh no she's crying I'm so sorry Penny I didn't mean to hurt you.

'WELL THEN, WHEN DID YOU GET THE COURAGE TO TALK TO ME FINALLY HUH? "
Yoongi calm down damn it stop it stop looking at her. God knows what face I'm giving her.

"I HATE YOU MIN YOONGI!?"
《Sudden pain》
She slapped me... thank you Penny... I needed that I deserved that. I never meant to hurt you now I lost you. I made you .....HATE.... me. I never meant to hurt you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys author here!
I hope this chapter was good took me some thought. Again leave me notes if you'd like. Thanks for sticking with me. ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~