ACCEPTION / STORM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! 

This chapter will be a mix of the next chapter.
I hope you all don't mind.
Now let's go figure this out
Shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*****
Yoongis POV

*****

It's been three days since I've broke....
Well fell apart I should say....
I haven't necessarily been eating lately.  
I don't have an urge too...
I'm just here....
Alone...
Tonight's the little festival they throw every year to just... Well have fun I guess...
Ill probably go out to get a candy apple.
My favorite ...
I've been going here every year ever since I was little kid...
It was always lovely to see the lights and now well I notice that this event attracts lovers or unites them...  Which was my plan!
I wanted to bring Penny tonight so I can confess and be with her forever.

"will you be mine?"

And so I  begins...
New lovers preparing for a long journey...

"Taehyung..   I.... "

TAEHYUNG?!?

"Penny it's... It's okay If you say no.  "

"Taehyung I've been wanting to be yours for  Long time...."

"NOT SO FAST?!?"

"yoongi.... I can explain....  I've liked Penny for quite a while now and I figured since she confessed to me it'd be easier for me to confess to her-"

"Yoongi....  I'm sorry but... I like taehyung"

"LIKE I SAID IN THAT HOSPITAL AFTER I LEFT..... I WILL MAKE YOU MINE PENNY TAYLOR!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a

uthors POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOONGI?!? CALM DOWN"

By this point yoongi was holding onto Penny who was frightened. He held her tightly. As if those promises were his only hope of keeping her. All along Taehyung knew yoongis intentions. One thing for sure was Taehyungs attitude played with Yoongis behavior.
Innocent yet dangerous.

"Taehyung?!?"

"he wouldn't get off you I had to Penny"

"TAEHYUNG?!? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TAKE WHATS MINE FROM ME?!"

"Stop it?!? "

The brothers were on the bridge where yoongi saw the two under the tree. From one end to the other they fought hitting each other without the thought of mercy for themselves nor Penny.
Everybody at the festival was watching the two go back and forth.  Scared to break up the fight they ignored it as much as they could. 

"both of you quit it?!?!?  Yoongi get off of him... Taehyung you shouldn't have done that.... I'm so hurt that you two would do such an act like that. ?!?"

"I'm sorry Penny"

"PENNY YOUR RIGHT..  I APOLOGIZE..."

"I am not coming back until you two solve this problem.... And DO NOT come after me"

The two boys sat there on the bridge and watched Penny leave the festival. They both looked at each other and smirked. 
Not only did they fight over Penny but they had intentions to play with her heart like she did theirs. ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I know short chapter but I will make up for it. 
I hope you guys like this chapter as well as the upcoming one.
10-12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~