PEACE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongis POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How does one allow peace into their heart after such a great tragedy"

"WELL YOU LET THEM HURT YOU THEN YOU ALLOW BARRIERS TO BE CREATED"

" Like your doing with Penny you let her break you now your barrier is to-"

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING ...... YET , LET IT HAPPEN THEN TELL THE STORY"

" Yes captain!! "

this was the beginning of  a new history between me and her....

*****

Author's POV

*****

Taehyung and Yoongis plan began to play with the wonders of love and revenge. 

The traps of desperation and need were set. They just need to wait for the kill.
To do so they needed bait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyungs POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

several months have passed ever since ice been dating Penny.  She's been happy. 
Which I need right now. 
I'm glad she's happy.
I only have one problem with her....
She's clingy and I don't mean the good kinda clingy where it's cute but it's the kind of clingy where you get annoyed because it happens at the same time in front of the same people. 
When she saw yoongi she'd jump at me and kiss me and get me all mochi.
I enjoy it but it's seems like she's using me.
At school she loves me to death.
But after she doesn't come home with me to hang out or when I ask her dinner she doesn't want to go. 
Don't get me wrong I love her but I don't think this is love she wants from me. 

"Hey Penny would you wanna go out tonight?"

"Taehyung you know I'm busy tonight"

"with??"

"my mother wants me to go with her to Some conference tonight "

"it's okay I'm gonna hang with Yoongi tonight... See you later love" ^mwah^

"but I can cancel tonight "

"you sure?  Seems like you were looking forward to going with your mother"

"Trust me Taehyung I want to spend time with you tonight"

"okay I'm going to be at practice first okay kitten?"

"okay I'll meet after just text me "

"see you then "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Penny's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I kinda wanna see yoongi tonight like I wanna see him in person maybe even talk to him.
I wanna just make terms with him. 
I feel so bad for breaking him.
I didn't mean to hurt like I did.....
Well at least he seems okay....
After that notebook he gave me I know how badly I hurt him ...
I'll just go do some homework in the library while I wait for taetae...

"... PSSST PENNY"

"what?"

"PENNY I.... I NEED TO TALK TO YOU "

"yoongi?  What do you want? "

"DO YOU ENJOY TAEHYUNG? "

"yoongi this is irrelevant what do you want? "

""WELL I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY OF COURSE....."

"I am?!"

.."TAEHYUNG ISNT..... "

"what?"

"YOU SEE PENNY I PLANNED YOUR RELATIONSHIP I PLAYED TAEHYUNGS PART IN THE RELATIONSHIP"

"yoongi don't.... ",

",THOSECUTE LITTLE TEXTS WERE ME
THOSEFLOWERS FROM TAEHYUNG WERE FROM ME....
SAY DID YOU RECEIVE THAT PLASTIC ROSE YET "

"how did you....  "

"I SAID THEY WERE FROM ME"

"

your love for Taehyung was a lie. Like you loved me because you forced yourself too.  Now you really do.... 
How is it getting hurt like I did "

How could he!!!!!!
How is he so evil!?
I can't begin to say anything I'm.....
I'm hurt like a needle ripped my insides slowly....

Don't yoongi please don't!!!
As he got closer he pushed me back slowly..
He brushed his hands through my hair as I was pushed against the chalkboard. I couldn't help but close my eyes and pray for him to say something harsh and walk away like usual but he didn't. I knew you for a while then you left but you decided to tell me like this. How dare I fall in your trap Min Yoongi. He was gentle with those soft soft lips of his, he sent a chill  my spine and a ball of guilt in my chest. In that moment I realized how much he had waited for this moment, planned to the smallest detail, and  timed perfectly. I only saw him as a kid brother but I look at him now and he's not little yoongi anymore he's a man I had created unintentionally.... Was this my fault ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this chapter was good!
I know I probably made this chapter a little weird but I hope you guys enjoyed it

10/27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~